381-390: My Influencer Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

It was as if singing all his enthusiasm and dreams with this tune. This sense of rendering shocked the three people on Mai Xu, and only felt that there would be a new king after this welcome.

"Who is still standing outside the door of my heart, a person wandering into loneliness ~ thinking, a burden on my life ~ or death, etc., I never regret it because I like you ~ Even if the reality is dirty and hypocritical ... The past became sad in hiding ... "

The high notes in the song, the singer's explosive ability is simply terrible, the people on Mai Xu have dominated the entire scene, so that fans have been infected by his singing.

After this song is sung, fans have said that this singer can pass the level! And Yan Ming and Fan Xiaoyan have talked in private. I don't think this singer looks like a layman at all. If they haven't heard the voice of this person, they will really think that a certain **** is coming. The rhythm of this song The grasp is really strong. The fans are laymen for fun, they only know how to learn music, how much pressure is there to sing such songs ...

"It looks like the newcomers this month are really amazing! Congratulations, Mingxu, you have passed the review of the new singer, and I'm glad you joined the country and become a part of it."

Yan Ming said, with a little smile in his voice, making his fans brush the screen again and again, very enthusiastic.

"I am also very happy." Soon, Mingxu spoke. His voice was between the youth and the youth, and it sounded full of sunshine. In short, it was a sentence. When you are unhappy, it is estimated that Will be happy all of a sudden!

"So Mingxu, why did you participate in the singer selection of our All-Inclusive Channel?"

Fan Xiaoyan still feels that such a person who has such a strong ability to control music is not a newcomer, so why did he choose to come to their channel, so he tried to test it.

"Because the person I like is here, I want to be closer to her."

Ming Xu on Mai Xu didn't seem to hide such a problem. One word surprised everyone present, especially the fans in the all over the country. They were even more curious about Ming Xu who came here It's very.

"Then can I ask who this person is?"

After hearing this answer, Fan Xiaoyan felt very curious and counted the singers on the channel back and forth, but he didn't know who it was.

"I can't say now, I'll tell everyone when she sees me."

It seemed to be a little shy. The voice was a little bit cautious, and the uneasy little mood was passed through Mai Xu, so that all the fans laughed and had a lively idea.

Can one's likes be transmitted through voice?

If you have n’t touched this circle before, I ’m afraid you wo n’t ask it that way, but when you have contacted this circle, many fans will understand that a person ’s likes can be expressed from the voice, just like this Mingxu, When asked about someone he likes, his voice rises slightly, with some pride and shyness, and a word of restlessness. This kind of voice falls in Yu Yunyue's ears, only to feel that the other person is really cute boy.

He must be a singer who has a crush on this channel ...

Had been in the mood to take the person back to teach for a while, but when she heard that the other party was looking for the person she liked, Yu Yunyue felt that there was no need, and she did not say anything. Besides, she was here to watch.

In short, the selection of the next singer is even easier. It seems to have been influenced by this man named Mingxu. The following singers have played very well. This time, they recruited ten singers directly. This result is already very good. .