We didn't even make it to the bathroom because his hands were around my waist and his lips were on my neck. He would be a good distraction from the mechanic, especially because he knew exactly what he was doing. My hands unbuttoned his black shirt, and I produced a moan, throwing my head back. Emotions surrounded me, my throat tightening.

Suddenly, his body was ripped away from mine and my body yearned for his touch. I opened my eyes, spotting Ricardo pin Taron against the wall with his tattooed arm across his neck. "She's 21 you fucking creep. Did you know that? She's barely old enough to be in this fucking club,"

"Last time I checked, 21 is an adult," I said, my eyebrows furrowed together. Taron struggled to breathe, and I began to panic. Based on the red cheeks and the vein that appeared under his forehead, he didn't look good.

"Selina" Ricardo turned to me, his eyes dark with anger.  "Shut the fuck up,"

I clenched my jaw, rolling my eyes. For the first time in my life, I didn't have control of a situation. I was powerless. He turned his attention to Taron, who looked at me. He croaked out the words, "Do you know him?"

"Don't fucking look at her—look at me. I'm the one talking to you," Ricardo said, and that was enough to send chills down my spine.

"And it doesn't fucking matter who I am. If you touch her again, there will be serious consequences. She's off limits, do you understand?"

Taron nodded, his eyes slowly fluttering closed. Finally, he let him go, and my planned one-night stand adjusted his clothes before practically running away. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall. "What the fuck is wrong with you? I see you with that bloody tampon but the second I make out with a guy, it's suddenly a problem,"

"I wasn't jealous if that's what you're implying,"

"Then what was the problem?"

Ricardo eyed me, adjusting the rings on his fingers. "Taron Carmichael. Popular Pick Pocketer from Europe. He feeds on young rich people that have too much money to spend and once he saw you, he knew you were exactly that. I've seen him a couple of times in Spain,"

Anger seeped through my veins. I was so easy to manipulate, it disgusted me. "That man didn't want to sleep with you, Dove. He just wanted to steal your shit. He's not someone you can trust, he's a prick,"

"Taron is more likable than you are," I whispered to myself. In an instant, his hand wrapped around my neck and he pulled me closer. My cheeks turned red with his gaze on my lips. "Don't fucking get smart with me,"

Fuck.

I squeezed my legs together, feeling passion burn through my veins. None of us said anything, we just stared into our eyes. He placed his forearm on the wall over my head and leaned down towards me.

With his brown eyes on me, I felt like I couldn't breathe.

How badly I wanted him, how much I would give up just to have one night with this man.

My breathing became ragged, and my throat tightened. I was never one to become nervous just because of one man but here we are.

Did he know how much he affected me? Did he know he was in my dreams every time I went to bed?

"Kiss me. Touch me," I muttered my voice only a whisper. "Do something—,"

Before so could even finish my sentence, he smashed his lips on me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I responded, moving my lips against his, while a moan escaped from me.

He tasted like sin, and I wanted to sin for the rest of my life. The plan was to make him wrapped around my finger, but here I was at his mercy.

He was the one with the power, he was the one who created the rules. They were never mine.

Ricardo was dominant, anyone could see that. He's confident while letting his hands touch all over me.

My body has completely melted against his and if he were to walk away, I would collapse. His lips were soft and addictive, I found myself wanting more. He used both of his hands to cup my ass, and when I gasped into the kiss, he thrusted his tongue inside of my mouth.

I run my hands through his brown strands, feeling something awaken at my core. I had never felt this way in my entire life, and now, I craved more. Here we were making out in the back corner of the dark hallway, without a care in the world about other people.

Ricardo's hands lifted from my ass to my hips and he pulled me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. As he stands in between me, my dress rides up, revealing my lacy panties. His fingers dug into my thighs, only adding more pleasure to my burning body.

When we broke apart, our chests moved up and down rapidly. I'm looking into his eyes, eyes that were clouded with all of his secrets. I didn't even know anything about him but when he was near, I couldn't think clearly.

He sinks his teeth into my bottom lip, stretching my lip out softly. "You drive me fucking crazy, you know that?"

He plants kisses on my neck, grabbing my chin and moving out of his way. Suddenly, his hips thrust towards mine and I whimper. Whispers of his name escape my lips, he had made me so needy. 

"Look at you, trembling under my touch already," He thrusted again, and I leaned my head back. I could feel everything, everything that he hid behind his pants. "You couldn't handle me, Dove. I would break you,"

A shiver runs through my body. I'm unable to give him a witty response, I'm unable to act. This fiery need for him is eating me away, I wasn't myself.

"I want that," I whispered, a gentle needy moan escaping my lips. "I want you to fuck me, Ricardo. Please,"

Our lips meet again while his hand creeps up my thigh, growing incredibly close to my aching sex. Our hips grind against each other, and we're both moaning into the kiss. Finally, his lips leave mine and we are back to staring at each other.

Slowly, he pulls himself closer to my ear, licking my earlobe. "I've thought about it so much,"

Butterflies erupt into my stomach, and I'm sure there was a ballerina pink painted on my cheeks.

Suddenly, he placed me on the floor and his hands leave my body. I'm still coming down my high when I see him run his hands through his brown hair and back away. I hear curses from between his lips—lips that I had just kissed.

"We shouldn't—I shouldn't have done that," He whispered, clearing his throat. I reach out to him, my eyes silently begging him to stay with me. I can tell he's regretting what we just shared and I didn't understand why.

The kiss between us was incredible and it only fortified my hunger for him. I was insatiable, and he was my appetite but what he said next broke my heart.

"I should get back. Mariah is waiting for me,"