"When you stopped loving me, I believed it just was a phrase. I guess when the lights went out, it meant you're my Recipe of Hate," I looked down at the first floor, seeing people singing my lyrics and I swear my breath hitched in the back of my throat. Seeing everyone dancing and singing my song was incredible.

Suddenly, I spotted a couple coming upstairs into the VIP area. Because of the LED lights, I couldn't exactly see who they were but I could tell they were a good match. The man had his hand on the woman's back, assisting her towards a booth not too far. Because of the corner, their booth was on the other wall, facing us.

"How often do you think they fuck?" Conner asked while I narrowed my eyes, playfully. "If I was her, I'd fuck him every chance I got—,"

My blood ran cold when I recognized their faces. It was Ricardo and the redhead, Mariah. She placed her hand on his shoulder and whispered in his ear, Ricardo's eyes set on the beer in front of him.

But his lips did curve into a smirk.

I crossed my arms and scoffed. So I guess my plan yesterday didn't work, it was all useless. Here I was thinking I had him wrapped around my finger when he was still fucking around with Mariah. Why won't he take the time to notice me? Why didn't he take me seriously?

"Hey, that dude is totally giving you love eyes. I think you should go over," Mallory grabbed my attention and gestured to the man sitting at the bar.

Loverboy was blonde with grey eyes. He was built okay, nothing like Ricardo though. Once he saw me, he offered me a wave and gestured for me to come. I needed to move on from the mechanic. He was never going to like me so I should focus my attention on this guy.

"If I go over, I may not come back tonight,"

"That's fine. You're having fun, "Athena winked before Damien grabbed my attention. "If that dickhead does anything goes wrong, call me,"

I nodded, picking up my belongings and strutting over to his booth. As I passed Ricardo and Mariah, I couldn't help but look down at them. They were talking amongst themselves and it was obvious, that they were interested in the conversation.

Finally, he lifted his head, connecting his eyes with me. His eyes traveled up and down my attire, only bringing his beer bottle to his lips, with a flexed jaw.

I kept his gaze until I sat down next to the man. "Hello love," He said grabbing my hand and placing small kisses on the back. I felt a blush creeping onto my face, as I struggled to even find words to respond.

"What is your name?" The man asked, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "Selina,"

"Beautiful name, it matches the face. I'm Taron," He said, and I smiled. Just then, I suddenly felt the urge to look around as I felt burning on the side of my face, almost as if someone was looking at me.

I turned my head, connecting my eyes with Ricardo. I didn't quite know what emotion was evident in his eyes but he simply just leaned back in his seat and took a sip of his drink, continuing to watch us. His attention was no longer on that bitch Malaria anymore, which caused my cheeks to burn.

"So what brings you to Georgia?"

"What makes you think I don't live here?"

"You have a British accent, I think it gives it away," I responded. Taron chuckled at my statement and I giggled nervously. "You look very pretty,"

"Well, I'm very on top of things," I said, a small smirk resting on my lips. "Would you like to be one of them?"

He licked his lips, placing his hand on my back and using his thumb to run circles. His eyes never left mine, before he pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. I wasn't listening because I looked back at Ricardo who ran his hand through his dark hair, as Mariah tried to get his attention. For the next few minutes, Taron and I flirted sexually. One thing led to another and together we walked to the empty hallway.