seventeen .ೃ࿐

Clay had already gotten over the whole me-seeing-his-(amazing)-shirtless-bod thing. It was sort of annoying, to be honest. How hot he was and how cool he was about. But then again, men usually are really cool about that whole thing. It's infuriating.

Of course I had taken into account that I could just be in the whole rebound situation. You know, fresh out of a relationship, wanting to feel something just so you know you aren't depressed...or maybe you are depressed and indulging in self-destructive tendencies that involve rooming with unnecessarily hot men and seeing them half naked fresh out of the shower.

I wish that I had friends or something to text about this right now. It wasn't like I didn't have friends, but they weren't really mine. When Gina and I had started dating, all of her friends became our friends. It doesn't help that Gina was my best friend before we decided we needed to start fucking.

That was a big loss on my part. Maybe next time I won't sleep with my best friend and then get cheated on.

"Do you want the last slice?" Clay's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Apparently I'd been staring into the abyss for the past five minutes.

Of course, to further my embarrassment, I sat there with my mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water attempting to form words. Eventually, I managed; "No, it's alright. You can have it."

Clay smiled, so softly it was barely visible and shook his head before reaching for the last piece of pizza in the box. "You're missing out, love."

Jesus Christ. What was it with that nickname?

Maybe I needed to get laid.

"What was that about getting laid?" His eyes were on me and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Did I say that out loud?

"I didn't say anything. You must've misheard." I shook my head, wanting the couch to swallow me whole.

Clay raised his eyebrow and then went back to finishing the crust of his pizza.

The evening went on like that, Clay asking me a question just to check-in every twenty minutes and me just nodding or muttering a short response.

[ ♡ ]

Eventually, at eleven o'clock I decided I should probably go to bed. Besides, I had a shift tomorrow, (only at noon, though I didn't disclose this information to Clay) and I desperately wanted to have some alone time so I could process my emotions without feeling the warmth in my body every time his eyes landed on me.

I padded around my bedroom, turning on my lamp, making sure a book was ready on my bedside table.

It took a lot of courage to leave my bedroom to go and brush my teeth, though. I was afraid I'd see Clay in the hallway. When I arrived at the bathroom, I made sure to knock twice to avoid anything else. I wouldn't want to catch him taking a shit or something.

While I brushed my teeth, I looked around for any signs of another woman living there, or signs of a roommate. Given this was his parents house he inherited, I guess he didn't have much or anything to pay off. From what he's said, it seemed like they paid it all off and left. How they managed to do that I couldn't tell you. It was a massive house. The only sign of something feminine that I found was a box of tampons and a box of pads under the sink, unopened, seeming like they had just been bought.

"Hey," At that, I probably jumped ten feet in the air. "Are you snooping, love?"

Yes. "No," I replied, mouth full of toothpaste.

His eyebrow raised again and the corner of his mouth pulled up into a smirk. "Alright. I'll believe you." Clay gave me once over, almost like he'd forgotten why he'd come into the bathroom in the first place. He was leaning against the doorframe, looking unbelievably dreamy— why do men do that —in his sweatpants and a loose, soft looking white tee. "Do you want to come to the bar with me and a few of my friends tomorrow evening? There will be some girls there, too."

I feel like I kind of stared at him, wide eyed for a few seconds to process what he'd asked me. When the mint of the toothpaste finally brought me back by burning my tongue and making my eyes water, I bent over the sink to spit it out.

"We'll be leaving at six. Tomorrow's wing night." From the corner of my eye, I watched him push himself from the doorframe and leave me alone.

When I put my toothbrush back in the cup, I peered out of the bathroom door and saw his figure almost enter his bedroom, directly across mine. "Hey, what if I didn't want to go?" I called.

Clay's eyes met mine and they sparkled with something mischievous and oh-so sexy. "It'll be good for you, love." And with that, he disappeared behind his bedroom door, leaving me once again with my thoughts.

[ ♡ ]

When I climbed into bed shortly afterward, I stared at the ceiling. I tossed and turned for a little while, before finally allowing my muscles to relax as I trailed one hand down my body to the heat between my legs.

I ran my fingers lightly over my sensitive bud, then a little bit harder, in a teasing manner. My breaths began to happen in a faster pace, as I felt the pressure of a sweet release build up in my lower abdomen.

I let my head fall back as my legs remained spread, my fingers working as much magic as they could while I was alone.

When my eyes closed, I pictured his body, imagining what the painfully beautiful v-line his towel rested on lowly could be hiding. I imagined what his fingers would feel like as they ran over my body, how they would feel as they pushed inside of me.

I imagined his mouth on my breast, his tongue doing playful circles on my nipples, making me bite my lip to hide my sighs.

It was so easy to imagine his lips on mine, his tongue slipping into my mouth, my tongue fighting his for dominance. I thought of how his hips would rock against mine as we grinded against each other.

The way he'd moan my name, how his face would feel buried between my thighs. How his fingers would feel resting gently around my throat. Those thoughts alone brought me to the edge.

When I climaxed, my head fell back and my eyes remained closed. I allowed a few quiet whimpers to escape. "Oh, God. Clay, fuck."

I gently removed my hand from in between my legs, careful not to touch too much and accidentally overstimulate myself. I hadn't been this sensitive in a long time.

After tidying myself up, I got into a comfortable position and closed my eyes, to go to bed for real this time. My blankets wrapped around me in a warm embrace, helping me calm my breathing.

Only when I'd almost fallen asleep I'd realized how I'd moaned his name.