three .ೃ࿐

Gina and I rushed to our bedroom, closing the door and locking it behind us. 

She didn't hesitate to shrug out of her blazer and I unbuttoned her shirt as I kissed my way down her stomach. She easily slipped out of the sleeves and removed her bra and underwear. 

"Fuck, Gina." I grinned, taking her in for what seemed like the very first time. "You're so damn beautiful."

She blushed and pulled me in for another kiss. I felt her lips work their way down my throat, biting and nipping at my skin and leaving little marks all over me. She didn't stop nibbling and kissing me as she made her way down my body, leaving me with less and less clothing as she went. I was dripping and she knew it. Gina always knew how to make me feel amazing. 

I could feel her breath close to where I desperately wanted her mouth to be and when I glanced down at her, she was smirking. 

She leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss on the outside of my lips, making my knees buckle in desperation. Then, just to tease, she stood back up and met eyes with me. 

We fell onto our bed, with her on top. She straddled me and didn't hesitate to grab my face and kiss me. Our kisses were long and passionate, with little bites at each other's bottom lips and our tongues explored one another. I had my hands in her hair, desperately pulling her closer to me. 

I couldn't hide my whimper as she pinched and squeezed at my breasts. 

When she pulled away from our kiss, she smiled at me and rested her forehead against mine. "I want to fuck you." 

We switched positions shortly after, Gina didn't even think before she got off of me and laid herself on the bed. She spread her legs apart and I climbed on top of her this time and ran my fingers down her body until I reached her with my one hand. I played with her gently as I leaned forward and sucked on her breast. 

"Fuck!" She hissed, her one hand grasping the sheets. "Yes, Adalyn."

Her moans kept me going and I decided to plunge two fingers inside of her. She arched her back and groaned, I knew her eyes rolled back.

We continued like that for a little while, I was kissing up her neck as I fucked her with my fingers, as well as playing with her boobs. Eventually, she came close to her high and I pulled my hand away and pulled her close to kiss her. 

Our kisses led to falling into the scissoring position and I rocked my hips against her and admired how pretty she looked beneath me. We grinded together as we let out the noises only we allowed each other to hear, and plenty of swears. 

"You feel so good," I breathed. I could feel us both coming close to our highs, so I ground my hips harder against her. 

She bucked her hips up, and we both came in sync. My eyes rolled back as I rode out my high with her, both of our holes dripping out our juices. When we finished, I climbed off of her and leaned in to give her a kiss. She held me there, slipping her tongue into my mouth effortlessly. 

"I love you, G." I smiled at her. 

"I love you too," she smiled back. "But, I want to taste you."

I grinned and settled into a comfortable position. I spread my legs and let out a sigh of pleasure at the cold air hitting my sensitive area. 

She settled in between my legs and licked her fingers before pushing two into me and bringing her face down onto me. She began to flick my sensitive area with her tongue and I groaned, unable to contain it from the sensation she gave me. 

I closed my eyes and held the sheets tightly, my moans slipping from my lips. 

She pushed me closer to the edge and I couldn't help but squeal a little bit from the overstimulation of my already swollen clit. 

"Come on, babe." She coaxed me, leaning forward to lick me again. "You've got this, I can feel you squeezing around my fingers." 

I whimpered again, thrusting my hips up against her hand, causing her fingers to go deeper in me. She continued her movements, bringing me to the edge for the second time and I didn't hold back my loud noises of pleasure that came with the high. 

She climbed up beside me after she was done and I was left quivering in delight. "Hey, baby."

"Hi," I smiled back at her.

She kissed my forehead lightly. "I love you."

We laid there together in bed and she reached for my hand and she held it. We were both breathing heavy, still sweating and sensitive. 

I turned over and looked at her. "Hey, G?"

"Yes?" She asked, turning to look at me. 

"Have you gotten new underwear recently?"

"No, why?" She frowned at me. 

"I've found underwear in the couch recently," I replied, shrugging. 

Gina turned away from me and stared at the ceiling and frowned again, letting a breath out. "Huh. Well, then yes maybe I did get a few new pairs."

I took the time to turn and stare at the ceiling again, now frowning. How did one forget when they last bought a few pairs of underwear?