015.

ACT TWO ; CHAPTER FIFTEEN✎

✎ . . . hostages

𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 at the now dead dave and tony. "you alright?" rick asked, glancing between the three and glenn. camila didn't move or speak while glenn simply muttered a quiet 'yeah'.

rick and glenn searched dave and tony for any weapons or ammunition before they made their way towards the front door. the sound of a car driving by made camila's head snap up in an instant.

"car, get down." rick said quickly. camila sat down with her back against the door, in between rick and glenn with hershel on the other side of glenn.

camila could hear the car's engine turn off followed by two car doors opening and spamming shut just as quickly. "dave? tony?" a man called out. "they said over here?"

"yeah." another man confirmed. camila held her rifle tightly, silently praying that the men wouldn't check the bar. "i'm telling you, i heard shots."

"i saw roamers, two streets over. might be more around here. its hot, we've gotta get out of here."

"dave! tony!" camila glanced over at rick to see that he was already staring. "we're going to be fine." rick whispered, reassuring the girl. despite the situation, she felt a tug on her heart. but it was weird, it wasn't out of fear or sadness. the feeling was something she couldn't quite identify and she was unable to tell if she should welcome it or not.

"shut up, you idiot! you wanna attract 'em? just stick close. we're gonna find 'em." one if the men came up to the window on the front door, peering inside. "come on man! he said stay close." with that the man followed his friend away from the bar.

once they could no longer hear footsteps the four moved away from the door, "why won't they leave?" glenn whispered. "would you?" hershel answered.

rick shook his head. "we cant sit here any longer. lets head out the back, make a run to the car." just as the group stood up, ready to make a run for the door, a gun sounded, causing them to quickly block the door once again.

"what happened?"

"roamers. i nailed 'em."

camila looked out the window, seeing a third man walk up to the other two. "they disappeared but their car is still here. i cleared those buildings, you guys get this one?" the man asked, pointing towards the bar.