011.

ACT TWO ; CHAPTER ELEVEN✎

✎ . . . chupacabra

           "𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑!" 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 shout over the loud sound of car horns honking. the sound blared in the two's ears. glenn angrily slammed his fist down on the car horn. "glenn! knock it off, do you know how expensive this car was?!" cam hissed. "camila! stop yelling, you're scaring her." luci lectured her little sister from the back seat. camila turned to the backseat where a scared charlotte sat in her car-seat sat behind the drivers seat. "it's okay, baby. we're gonna be alright." she reassured the toddler, giving her a small smile.

           the two noticed people began getting out of their cars to see what was going on, and so glenn and camila followed suit. an old man along with two blonde girls got out of the rv behind camila's bmw. "jesus christ," the man exclaimed at the sight before them. about ten or so helicopters swarmed above atlanta, going in circles. camila watched carefully, wondering what on earth they were doing. a minute went by of nothing before something dropped out of one of the helicopters followed by a BOOM!. "holy shit they're bombing the city!" the younger looking blonde shouted. the people around them became more frantic, most abandoned their cars and just ran, not caring to look back.

           camila's face dropped as she realized that her and glenn had nowhere to go now that the refugee camp had been bombed. "what the fuck do we do now." the old man had seen the look of distraught on the two's faces and he couldn't help but feel like he should help them. "i— i've got a camp not too far from here. maybe thirty-forty minute drive give or take. it's safe, we could go there.".

            "𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 shot up in bed at the sound of dale's voice. "jesus christ dale the sun is hardly up." she spoke groggily. "i need to talk to you." the older man said urgently.

            "fine, okay. just let me get dressed first?" dale nodded and left the girl to get ready. camila pushed her sleeping bag to the side and crawled to the duffel bag she kept her clothes in, pulling out a white tank-top and a pair of jeans. after she changed she slipped her steel-toe boots on and stepped out of her tent, heading towards the rv. "what was it you needed to talk to me about so early this morning?"

            "i— i think shane killed otis." dale blurted out. camila's eyes flew open, well she was definitely awake now. "his speech at the funeral sounded like utter bullshit. not to mention the fact that he's changed his story like eight times now." cam thought about it for a moment, shane had been a whole new person after coming back from that run. but he couldn't be a murderer. right?