_𝙢𝙞𝙣.𝙮𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙖𝙖 slayed out.

Liked by 1,928,236 others

Comments:

𝙨𝙫𝙩.𝙤𝙪𝙩_𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙙 F SHUA I WANT HER INSTEAD
272.36𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩 FRRRR

𝙚𝙤𝙟𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖_𝙚𝙤.𝙟𝙟𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙖 why joshua always get the good ones

𝙃.𝙄.𝙏_𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 joshua who? srry i only know Min Yura

Yura gasped at the unusual amount of likes and comments, and after scrolling for a good 2 minutes, she failed to find a relatively negative comment. Huh, that ceo was doing publicity right for once.

But at the same time, she realized this is what it must feel like. To be loved, but loved so much it became burdening. And of course Yura herself wasn't a celebrity really, Jisoo instructed her to wear a mask to somewhat cover her identity if she had to go out. And no she didn't have to go out, but she thought she owed chan an explanation.

Now the problem was, would she explain a lie, or would she explain the truth, which was really a lie.

She debated as she washed an apple she'd eat on the way. Yura was a certified over-thinker, and so even things like these intensely troubled her.

Yura picked up her incoming call.

"hey, you'll be here in 30?"

"yeah, i think so"

"kay, good."

"this all you called me for my guy?"

"yes" the younger then hung up, causing offense to Yura. Not in a real way, but she was offended, whether or not it was because chan had hung up on her, or if he called her simply to tell her that, she wasn't sure.

"chan, you living with 1G internet or smthn? I cannot here a mother trucking thing you just said"

"omg i haven't heard someone say mother trucking in 5 years"

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT. WHERE. ARE. YOU."

"I SAID THE STARBUCKS"

"THE STARBUCKS? oh. i was rlly sitting her wondering where sarlucks was"

"dumbass"

"you don't needa rub it in. Anyways, i'm on my way"

"kay" Yura then hung up on chan, struggling to find her way around the abnormally large mall. I mean, shopping was her weakness, so her window shopping with every store she passed did not make her trek go faster.

Yura was going to yell at chan so he could look her way, but then she came back into reality and decided to just scare him instead. She wasn't a monster after all.

She crept up behind chan who was sitting outside the starbucks, leaning against the wall on his phone.

"boo."

"AH THE FUCK?"

"ooo lee chan just cursed!"

"SHUT IT"

"no."

She pat his back before the headed on their way. No destination was yet established, they were just simply window shopping.

"wait like where are we going-"

"so, explain."

"damn uh alright"

Yura had still not decided whether she were to break the truth to chan and cause him another breakdown, or just let him play into the lie and then just say she and josh broke up when the contract expired.

"i mean what is there to explain- oh isn't that jacket nice?" And no she wasn't trying to avoid his question, and although it seemed that way, she just had little to no attention span.

"first of all, you never told me you met shua-hyung beforehand, i mean i never even know you were DATING anyone, LET ALONE ON OF MY CO-MEMBERS!?"

"i- um that's yeah that's a really good point." She stared at chan's innocent and traumatized eyes and she could not do this anymore.

"UGH OKAY CHAN I CANT LIE TO YOU ANYMORE" Chan only stared at her with an innocent face of curiosity as they had now sat themselves in a random bench in the mall, deserted for the most part.

"so um like you better promise not to open your big mouth and spill to any single on of your members" She watched as chan eagerly nodded, even more curious now that this lie Yura was keeping was something that he had to keep secret.

"sojisooandiaren'tactuallydatingandthiswasallapublicitystuntcreatedbypledis"

"dude. say it again, but sloowwllyy" He dragged out the slowly to emphasize it. Yura rolled her eyes before sighing and deciding to continue her speech.

"ugh for fucks sake the whole dating thing is a lie"

"IM SORRY?"

"it's a fucking publicity stunt chan" At this point chan wasn't even looking at her, he was looking at the floor, contemplating his life choices. It was complete deja vu.

"wait wait wait wait, so you and hyung aren't dating?"

"i mean yeah did you not hear anything i just said"

As much as Chan was ashamed of it, he found himself smiling as he faced the ground. That news seemed more reliving than he thought it would feel.

"well um now you know"

"wait but i need more of an explanation"

"sorry home boy that's all i got for ya"

Chan stared at her with a look of disgust, his curiosity not being satisfied was a very serious issue. He sighed before mindlessly leaning back into the uncomfortable mall bench as Yura stared with him, not for any reason she just wanted to feel included.

"YOO YURIE? THAT YOU?" Yura darted her head towards the loud and obnoxious voice. It was then that she was met with the one and only. And it just so happened the one and only was letting someone tag along.

"JINHOOOOO" She ran right pass minhee and jumped onto jinho. Like actually jumped, clinging on to him, slowly pulling him down to the ground.

"AW YURIE ITS BEEN SO LONG" He hugged her, patting her back in an overly energetic way after Yura had finally stopped clinging to him after Chan forcefully pulled her off of him. She gave him a look of confusion but he decided to pull the "i'm gonna pretend like i didn't do that" card.

"damn it's for real been so long" Yura said as she and Jinho went back to minhee who was standing next to the bench.

"you're actually not ugly anymore! I'm so proud!" Yura said as she brought down Jinho's face to cup it and pout in a satire way.

"so, ya'll up to eat?"

"you're paying right?"

"OH EM GEE CHAN'S PAYING?"

"YOO THANKS CHAN"

The three then went right passed chan with their arms linked as they made their way to the most expensive restaurant the mall possessed. This was a once in a 2 year opportunity, they were going to take advantage of it.

𝘈 / 𝘕 !

I really don't even know where this story is going anymore
but i'm trying to figure it out lmao