~chapter 2~

✨️Art up top isn't mine it is someone elses but i dont know who to credit, so credit to whoever made this sorry i dont know who you are✨️

Matt's POV:

It's been 2 months since I left Hexside and transferred to Glandis. My "friends" are absolute a-holes. I'm not sure why I even hang out with them, the bully me and almost everyone else. Wow, I need to have better judgement in people.

I'm walking down the street when I bump into someone. I hear a little squeak, I look down and see Agustus. My whole body just- froze. Why aren't I moving? Gus just looked up and glared at me. He got up by himself (I was still pretty much frozen) and walked off. I run over really quick and barely make out the words "I'm sorry". He just shrugs and walks to school.

Gus POV:

I was just walking to school when someone bumped into me and knocked me over. I look up and it's Mattholomule, just great, I don't want to deal with him today. He just stands there not moving so I quickly get up and walk off to go to school. He runs over and says "I'm sorry" I just shrugged and continued walking to school, I didn't want to deal with him today, well, I didn't really want to deal with anyone today actually.

(END scene)
Sorry this chapter was shorter, but I wanted to write more of the story into the next chapter. And my story doesn't really fit into the time line, so the whole "looking glass graveyard-thing" doesn't happen the same way it does in the show. Thanks for reading, and get some damn sleep.

I see you, now go to sleep.