pt.14

A/N: it's the LAST CHAPTER!!!! ENJOY❤️❤️❤️
it's just a little shorter but it's my first story so don't make fun of me. XOXO 💋

I woke up to Jake gone. "Jake?" I mumbled but i didn't hear anything. I sat up and looked at the time. 2:34 hmm not that late. I stood up walking over to my closet and grabbed some shorts and a sweat shirt since i was still wearing Corey's. I slipped them on and walked out. It was pitch black but i new my way around. I made my way down stairs and grabbed a cup from the top cabinet. I walked to the sink and filled it up with water. I heard someone walking down the stairs and looked over to see a figure standing on the last step looking at me. "Jake?" The figure Stepped down and walked over to me. "This is he." I shook my head and slapped his chest playfully while laughing. "God you scared the shit outa me!" "Shhhhh! you'll wake everyone up." he whispered to me while laughing. " i just went to the bathroom really fast and cleaned up."  I nodded. "I figured. I was thirsty so i came down to grab some water." i sad as i took a drink. I couldn't see anything because it was so dark but i could he was smiling. "wanna watch a movie or something?" I yawned. "Can we just go upstairs i'm so tired." He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek. "Sure." He was the sweetest person i knew. We walked into the hallway and heard a loud creek. We looked behind us and saw the back door very slowly opening. "God damnit i'm so happy we're moving." I stood their in fear as he walked over and shut the door gently and came back over to me grabbing my hand. "Holly fuck." i sad with a shaky voice. kinda laughing at the same time. "yeah." he said while laughing. We walked upstairs into my room and i plopped down on the bed with my face buried into my blankets. I was so tired i fell asleep in the matter of seconds with Jake hanging onto me. I was shaken awake lightly by... Colby?  Huh... weird? "Hey C." I rubbed my eyes and looked over to Jake not their. "We are making our video for the Biltmore.. wanna go or not this time?"  I thought for a bit and reminded myself of Seth and Andrew and how they would want revenge and it's not safe to be home alone or out but i wanted to be close to Eve if something happened.... "What about Seth and Andr-" "They won't touch you ever not when i'm around." He looked pissed, i wanted to be safe and so, I said yes. "You'll be safe i swear." He gave me a snap smile and walked away. And hour latter we had gotten done with the video and started packing. "So re y'all ready?" Jake looked at everyone and frowned. "Hell no." Corey laughed at himself and looked at me. " Listen Andrew and Seth won't hurt you not on our watch they'll pay for even looking at you if they're their." "Thank you guys." Everyone hugged and talked until it was time to leave. Jake put an arm around me as we walked to the car. "I love you." I looked up and smiled at him as we got into the car. "I love you too." Colby started the car... and we where off on our next adventure.....

A/N: GUYSSSS... oml this ending is supper bad and it's really shot but i hope y'all enjoyed this!!!!! sorry the story had to be so short i'll try to make new stories soon!!! Love you all and thank you for reading and follow me to see more!!!!! XOXO 😘