Flashbacks (Colby's POV) pt.2

(this one will be short but it's a flashback to when they where kids)⚠️abuse⚠️
===========
Clementine had a hard life her dad was a drunk and he mom was a drug addict. Her family eventually moved to Kansas because the police had been by their house one night, and her parents didn't want to get caught. That's when me and Sam came along. we met her at school once and asked why she had so many bruises on her. She said that she was in a car crash with her mom but we didn't believe her. Luckily Sam's mom was willing to go to her house because she moved a few block away from us and told her parents that we are their new neighbors so they would let us in. Her mom was very nice to us but her dad was an asshole. When Clem saw me, Sam and Sam's mom, she was so happy to see another adult. She ran down and told Sam's mom to help her secretly. So Sam's mom went to the bathroom and called the cops. about five minutes latter their was a whole swat team outside, supposably her parents where wanted for so many things even child abuse. her parents did get what they deserved but she's still scared that they'll come back someday. Sam's mom took her in to adopt her and now, she's Clem Golbach.