Back home pt.4

A/N: i skipped the Biltmore hotel bc i was to lazy lmao.
==========

As soon as we entered the gates to the house Sam was out of the car running up the stairs to hug Kat "SAM!" I yelled up the stairs "YA?" "I GRABBED YOUR BAG SO COME AND GET IT" "HOLD YOUR ASS ON!" I rolled my eyes and looked over at Colby who was carrying my bag and his "Oh! here let me help." I walked over to him and grabbed my bag and went upstairs to my room. I shut the door and changed into some comfy clothes, I slipped off my tank cropped top and skinny jeans and put on a Now or Never, sweatshirt and regular grey sweat pants. We got home at around 10pm so i wasn't wanting to be all dressed up before i went to bed. I walked out of my room into the bathroom and grabbed a hair tie. I slid my hair back into a messy bun and grabbed my cute clear glasses. I walked out of the bathroom right into someone, i looked up and saw Jake standing over me "Hey cutie, watch out." I slapped his chest and laughed. He rubbed his chest and mouthed 'Ouch' "oops did i hurt you... poor babyyyyyy!" he laughed and grabbed my waist "You bully me a lot little stinker." he kissed my forehead, smiled at me and walked passed me to the bathroom and shut the door *does he like me?* a tone of thoughts went through my head I just rolled my eyes with a smile on my face and walked downstairs. I saw Sam, Kat,and Corey sitting on the couch and joined them. For some reason when we all got back from a trip everyone just sat around instead of unpacking. Pry cause we where all so tired. Corey turned on a movie and sat back in his seat. I was on the beanbag and grabbed a little blanket to cover up my feet when I heard a knock at the door everyone looked up towards the door and and i heard Jake run down the stairs "I got it!" he said as he walked toward the door. He opened the door and all I heard was "here you go sir!" "Thanks" and the door shut "POST MATES BITCHES!" Jake yelled from the hallway. I giggled as he walked in and smiled at me "did you get my fries and shake brother!" Corey said "yup and i got Kat's burger, Sam's sandwich, Colbys  burger, Oh! here C" he handed me a 10 piece nugget with large fries and a strawberry molt "How did you know this is what I order?" "Because you order it every time we go to McDonald's." "hmmm i didn't know you payed that much attention I thought you where the dumb one." Corey started to laugh and Sam was trying to hold it back. Katrina was already in the kitchen eating. "Hey man is it here?" Colby came down the stairs with his black sweatpants on and no shirt. He looked good don't get me wrong but I wasn't trying to be a pervert so i just looked at my food. Jake gave everyone their food and we all went  in the kitchen and ate together. I was standing between Colby and Sam, Kat was standing by Sam and Corey and Jake where on the other side. "C's boy-trapped!" I looked up at Jake and rolled my eyes at him "Real mature Jake" Colby wrapped his arm around me and said "At least it's not between you guys." I giggled and  looked at him with food still in my mouth and smiled. We all got done eating and I went to my room and watched some Rick and Morty before i feel asleep.

A/N: well i hope you like it sorry if i spell things wrong i'm not the one that goes back to look bc i'm lazy lmao do just work with me lol.