Nightmare pt.7

I was walking upstairs when i heard someone behind me. I turned around to see Jake, he looked up at me and smirked. I figured he was just going to his room so i just ignored him. I hot to my room and was about to shut the door when someone caught it just as fast. "Hey wait up." Jake came in my room and shut the door behind him. "what are you doing?" "I wanted to hang out." I giggled and pulled him onto the bed and grabbed the remote to the TV. I turned on the movie and put the remote on my pillow so if i fall asleep Jake could play something he wanted. We where just laying next to each other watching a movie. We weren't cuddling or anything just laying their. Eventually i feel asleep only halfway into the movie.

Jakes pov:

Clem fell asleep right next to me, curled up into a little ball she was so cute. I smiled at her and leaned over to cuddle her. She squirmed around a little and then relaxed. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. *she was sleeping in my arms! HOW!?!* I feel like Colby would be mad but Sam would be furious for sleeping with his sister. I heard footsteps outside walk past Clems door and Down the stairs. *god i hope we leave early tomorrow*l

Clems pov:

"NO!" I yelled as I jumped up. "WHAT!" Jake was sitting up next to me and had a worried look on his face. "Fuck! i'm sorry i had a weird dream." "was it about your parents?" I looked at him and started to tear up "Yea, it was." he hugged me tight and told me that everything would be ok. "Do you want to tell me about it?" i looked up at him and nodded my head. "I was in my old house in Missouri. We where packing up to leave for Kansas when my mom came over to me and told me i had a visitor. I walked downstairs to see you." "What happened?" i started to cry and he held me closer to him. "We'll my dad had you tied to a chair with duck tape over your mouth and a gun pointed at your head." i paused and look up at him. "I tried to run over to help you but he pulled the trigger before i could." "hey it's all good, i'm still here and your parents are gone." I cried into his chest for a little bit until i felt tired again. "What time is it?" He grabbed his phone and turned it on. "It's 3:30." "oh" i wiped away my tears and stood up. Jake stood up with me. I grabbed a sweatshirt out of my closet and walked towards the door. "where you going?" "just on a small walk." I walked downstairs and opened the door to leave but Jake ran up to me. "Your not leaving without me. I don't want you getting hurt. I feel like Seth could comeback and do something to you." I nodded my head and walked outside with him. Before everyone got to the cabin i set up a place in this cute tiny shed a little ways away from the cabin. "where are we going?" "you'll see." i grabbed his hand and took him to the little shed. We got right outside of it and i unlocked it. We stepped inside to a little bed and desk in the corner with a little TV and fireplace. Jake walked in and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled. He pulled me inside and shut the door. "This is cool!" "ya it took me a while but it's good" He walked closer to me and lifted my chin. "it's perfect." I looked at him and chills went through my whole body. I looked him right in the eyes and pulled away awkwardly. "i'm really tired maybe we should go to sleep, it's late and we have to out of here by 9:30 tomorrow." "oh um, ok." i lay on the bed and grabbed a blanket. Jake grabbed a pillow from the end of the bed and put it on the floor. "what are you doing?" "theirs no room for both of us so i figured that it's best if i just sleep on the floor." "oh umm ok, but is t that uncomfortable?" "nah it's all good i'll be fine." "ok well here." I gave him a blanket and grabbed the sheets, pulled them up to me and fell asleep.