Biltmore hotel pt.1

(I added events that didn't really happen in this video just to make it a little better)
==============
CLEM'S POV/C's her nick name
Me, Colby, Sam, Corey, and Jake all finally reach the hotel and get checked in, "So we've heard roomers about this place and where wondering if this place is really haunted?" Sam said to the lady checking us in "Well let me ask you this, are you afraid of ghosts?" "No." Colby speaks up and he starts asking to her about some other things that have happened here. "Maybe you guys can come back latter and i'll tell you some interesting facts about this place." The lady checking us in looks up with a smile and chuckles. We start to walk to the next floor witch leads to a small balcony that looks over the lobby of the hotel. "Guys the banner.." I looked at them with a slight shock on my face and backed up slowly "I hope theirs a breeze!" Corey said his voice trembling in fear. "BRO!" Sam jumped back and started to freak out "Theirs no fucking wind!"I started to walk away but Colby stopped me "Hold on a sec did you feel a breeze when you walked over their?" "No, it just got cold" Corey looks at me wide-eyed and starts to walk away too. "Fuck that i'm not goin over their" Everyone talked about the murders and other things that happened here and why it's haunted. Corey tried to make us laugh and walked by us really fast and laughed in a creepy way "Dude! don't do that i'm gonna piss myself." Colby said with a heigh voice that made me laugh, he looked at me and smiled.

Colby's POV

I looked at Clem and smiled i honestly feel bad for her she came from a bad home and i don't want her getting hurt.