Chapter 65

A/N: Thank you so much for reading My Sweet Addiction and for your votes! Your encouragement and involvement in the stories inspire me to write - so thank you so much for your comments! Right now this book has around 11,600 reads and 674 votes. I currently have 151 followers. I have truly loved writing this story.

After alternating between kissing her and telling her he was angry, Maddy finally said, "I'm not going to lie, you are sending me really mixed messages here, Kookie."

Jungkook stopped kissing on her long enough to rest his forehead against hers and look in her eyes. "I'm so glad to see you and touch you. I've needed you so badly, Sunshine." He paused for a brief second, "But I'm super pissed you put yourself in danger for me." 

He saw movement in his periphery and realized that they had quite a large audience. Because school had just gotten out, the parking lot was full of students and it seemed that none of them were getting in their cars and going home. They were all standing around watching Jungkook assail Maddy with kisses. "But we probably should talk about this more in private."

Jungkook did not let go of Maddy, his arm around her waist kept her pinned to his side as he greeted his brothers. He gave both Tae and Jimin a one-armed hug. They both aggressively hugged the couple, so glad to have their little brother back. "I will meet you guys at home, I have something I need to talk to Maddy about."

Maddy realized that Jimin usually went to her house after school, not his own. "Jimin, I can meet you at home if you want to head there."

But Tae spoke up, "Actually, Hobi texted. Mom went out for the night so we can all meet at our house."

Jungkook and Maddy nodded in confirmation then Jungkook took her by the hand and dragged her behind the school to the empty stadium seats for privacy. When the students realized the show was over they finally got in their cars and left for the weekend.

Jungkook sat Maddy up on one of the benches and stood in front of her. "First things first. Maddy, I've had so much time to think over the last weeks and I've missed you so much. I want you to be my girlfriend. I know I probably don't deserve someone as great as you. After all, I just got out of Juvie. But I'm really hoping you can ignore that and know that I'll try to be a better person, someone who deserves you. And I don't want another day to go by without being able to kiss and hug on you all I want. I love you so much, Sweetness. Please say you will be my girlfriend?"

Maddy jumped up from her seat and threw herself back into his arms, "Yes, of course, I'll be your girlfriend, Kookie!" She was beaming, she had wished for this for so long. Maddy smacked him lightly on the arm. "Don't say you don't deserve me! Of course you do, we deserve each other." 

Jungkook pulled back a bit from the hug to cup her cheek and give her some very careful loving kisses that made her feel adored and cherished and also stirred some feelings deep in her belly. He pulled back and ran his thumb over her bottom lip, "I should have asked you that a long time ago. I don't want to spend another day of my life where we aren't together. Hell, if everyone we knew wouldn't freak out, I'd probably propose to you right now. I'm THAT certain that I want to be with you Maddy. I love you more than you will ever know."

She started by smiling at his nice words, but then Maddy's eyes lit up as her eyebrows rose and her mouth opened in a big smile. Jungkook raised an eyebrow at her, "You're having an idea aren't you?"

Maddy's expression didn't change but she nodded, "I think it may be the best idea I've ever had!"

Jungkook smiled back and shook his head slightly, "Your ideas used to scare the crap out of me. I don't know if this means I'm now crazy or what, but I'm not even nervous about what you are going to suggest."