Chapter 6

They put away the cleaning supplies and signed out of detention. Madison left school to walk home. 

As the boys walked out to the parking lot, Jungkook asked, "What happened to your foot?"

Jimin shook his head, "Fuckin' girls, Jungkook. They'll hurt you every time. That is why we use them and move on."

Jungkook knew Jimin's philosophy on girls. Jimin had been teaching him about how the world works for years. Jungkook wanted to make Jimin proud of him, but he wasn't sure he had the same philosophies on life that Jimin had.

They hopped in the car and Jungkook drove home. They lived several miles away from school in a big house on a hill.

Over two years ago, their father was killed by a rich drunk driver and they had gotten a huge settlement. Jin had used a lot of the money to buy the house and some cars. The courts required that the rest of the money be put into a trust that gave them a monthly allowance for food and expenses.

Jungkook pulled up next to Tae's car in the driveway. Jimin and Jungkook grabbed their bags and ran inside. Good smells were coming from the kitchen and both boys were happy that Jin was cooking. Jin was a great cook, but being in culinary school meant he was too busy to cook dinner every night. 

The boys dropped their bags in the living room and hurried into the kitchen. Jin smiled at them as they entered. "You are just in time. Go wash your hands and call your brothers for dinner."

Jimin grabbed a bit of meat off a platter before he left to call his brothers. Jin was not pleased, "Yah! I said wash your hands first! We have no idea where your grubby hands have been!"

Jimin called back, "And Hyung, you don't want to know, trust me!"

Hobi and the three Maknaes were there for Jin's dinner. Namjoon was still at the University Library and Yoongi was either at work or at his girlfriend's house.

They sat down to eat and Jin asked them to tell him about their day. Tae shared first, "There is a really pretty, happy girl at school who wants to sit with us at lunch. But Jungkookie won't let her." Tae gave his sad face.

Hoseok arched an eyebrow at Jungkook. "Is she too flirty for you Jungkook?" Hobi knew how the girls treated the younger boys.

Jungkook shook his head, "No, she doesn't flirt, she's just really annoyingly happy all the time. Although, we saw her give a little attitude to the detention supervisor today."

Tae was surprised, "Madison got detention?!"

Jimin answered, "Yeah, we were surprised too! But when she was mouthy with the supervisor, it was kind of hot."

Tae frowned, "I don't think she will sleep with you Jimin, she is a nice girl."

Jimin looked a little miffed, "You may be right, she actually stomped on my foot when we were in detention. She might have broken my toe." No one needed to ask why the girl would stomp on Jimin's foot. They all knew what Jimin was like around girls.

Jin spoke up then, "She sounds like an interesting girl. She isn't flirting with Jungkook and she turned away Jimin's advances. Maybe you should let her eat with you?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, I already sit next to her in three of my classes and it is too much."

Tae whined then, "But I never get to talk to her! I'm going to go eat at her table tomorrow. I want to know her too!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "She will drive you crazy with her sunshine and rainbows. You will be crawling back to our table soon."

Hobi smiled, "She sounds lovely! We could all use more sunshine and rainbows! You should invite her over for dinner. It would be good for you guys to make some new friends."