Traitor- Scarlett

Start from the beginning

You turn the hairdryer off before reaching down to grab your phone, but then you realise the bin is full. Thanks to your ADHD ass you end up changing it, however as you're pouring to rubbish into a bin bag, you spot something familiar. Reaching into the bin, you pull out the pregnancy stick and gasp in shock.

Positive.

You rush out of the bathroom and down the stairs to your wife's office.

"Scar?" You ask.

"What's up, honey? I'm busy." She answers without looking up from her computer.

"What's this?" You ask and place the test on her desk.

Scarlett looks at the pregnancy test and she feels her heart drop. She takes her glasses off and looks at you.

"Y/N-"

"Is it yours?" You ask dreadfully, feeling your eyes glass over with tears.

"Let me explain, ok?" She asks and stands up nervously.

"Who?"

"Y/N-"

"Who, Scarlett?" You ask again, stepping away from her when she tries to her closer.

"...Colin." She whispers guiltily. "W-We were drunk and it was an accident."

"Does he know?" You ask, hot tears rolling down your cheeks.

Scarlett nods wordlessly, trying to keep her tears at bay. "I'm so sorry, baby."

You don't answer her, instead you just stand there, crying silently whilst she does her best to try and explain but it's all bullshit.

After a few minutes, you speak up. "Is he gonna look after it with you?"

"He wants to be involved, yeah." She confirms.

"And you? Is he gonna look after you?" You ask and look at her.

"I-I guess so." She frowns. "We can work through this, baby, ok? We can!"

You ignore her and walk out of the room, going up to your bedroom.

"Y/N, please! Talk to me!" Scarlett begs as she follows closely behind.

You go into your closet and pull out a suitcase, starting to shove your clothes into it.

"What? No. No, baby, please. We can work this out! Don't leave me!" She sobs and rips the suitcase away from you.

"Give it back." You say calmly.

"No! You're not leaving me, baby!" She shouts emotionally.

"Give me the bloody suitcase, Scarlett!" You snap desperately, your emotions exploding. "You slept with someone else! Don't you get that?! Do you really think I could stay with you, be by your side whilst you have a baby with someone else?! If you do, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did. I don't do cheaters, Scarlett, simple as." You burst.

"I'm not a cheater," she sobs and falls to her knees. "I'm not. I'm your wife."

"And I'm your wife, but I didn't go out and get pregnant." You whisper.

Scarlett wraps her arms around you legs and cries into your stomach. "Please don't leave me."

"You bought this upon us. I can't stay married to you whilst you have a separate family." You tell her.

"But I have another family with Rose, and you love her." She says.

"You had Rose long before I knew you, Scarlett. This is completely different." You step out of her embrace and continue packing whilst Scarlett sobs on the floor.