Mommy-sorry- Scarlett

Babysitter!Reader x Milf!Scarlett 😁

You knock on the door to Scarlett and Colin's mansion, biting your lip anxiously. You're supposed to be babysitting for them tonight whilst they attend some award show but you're running ten minutes late because of traffic.

The door suddenly swings open to revel Colin, a happy smile on his face.

"Hi, Y/N! Come on in." He says and steps aside to let you in.

"Hi. I'm so sorry I'm late, when you called I was out of town and I-"

"Hey, don't worry about it. We still have five minutes to spare." He brushes off.

You giggle. "Mr Jost, your bow tie isn't straight."

"Colin," he corrects before trying to readjust his tie but he only makes it worse.

"Here," you laugh to yourself and reach up to tug the bow tie until it's straight.

"Thanks." He grins.

"Y/N!" A squeal bounces off the walls as Rose runs towards you.

You easily catch her in your arms and spin her around. "Hi, rosebud!"

You've been Rose's babysitter for 2 years now.

"I've missed you." Rose says.

"I've missed you too." You reply and set her on her feet as Scarlett comes down the stairs.

She's dressed in a white suit with a silver corset, that pushes her breasts up. You gulp and your cheeks go red. Tiddies-sorry-Mommy-sorry-

"Y/N dear, thank you so much for coming on such a short notice." Scarlett says gratefully and cups your cheek with her cold hand.

You have to hold back your moan.

"It's no problem, Mrs Johansson, really." You reassure with a small smile.

Scarlett drags her eyes all over your body, landing on your chest from where your cleavage is exposed in your tank top. Your cheeks flush red again and you quietly clear your throat which makes the milf- I mean older woman snap her eyes back to your face. A small smile tugs on her lips. Her hand falls to your shoulder and grazes down your arm innocently.

"You both look great." You say to fill the silence.

"Thanks, Y/N." Colin smiles.

Scarlett leans forwards, her lips grazing your cheek before they rest against your ear. "Thank you, Babygirl." She husks in your ear which makes you gasp silently. Her hand subtly squeezes your ass before she pulls away completely.

You try to calm your racing heart as Colin walks back in with Cosmo.

"Honey, we have to go now." Scarlett says to her husband as she grabs her clutch.

"Ok. Here, take my boy before I take him with me." Colin jokes and walks over to you. "His schedule is on the fridge."

You carefully take the baby into your arms. Colin leans down to kiss his head before ruffling your hair goodbye. You huff playfully.

After saying goodbye to Rose, Scarlett walks over to you and leans down to your chest where Cosmo's head is laying. You hope she doesn't hear how fast your heart is beating.

"Goodbye, my handsome boy. Mommy will miss you." She says in a baby voice and kisses his forehead. She stands back and looks down at you, practically towering over you due to your height. "Bye, darling." She whispers to you before spinning on her heel and walking out with Colin.