Not the best chef- YeleNat

Yelena loves her sister more than anything, well, maybe not as much as Fanny, but she loves her a lot.

Natasha took Yelena under her wing after they took down the red room. She helped free the other widows, and then they were gonna part ways, but Natasha knew Yelena didn't have a home to go back to- Yelena made it abundantly clear to Nat that she didn't want to go home with Alexei. So, Natasha opened her arms and her home to Yelena.

The Avengers welcomed her with open arms, no one made any comments on how quiet she was for a while. They never questioned it when Yelena would flinch when they came too close to her. They never questioned it when she would run out of a room, mid panic attack. They especially never questioned it when she would curl up into Natasha's lap and stick her face into her neck. Tony said something about that once, and then found his suit dismembered later that night, and also a very threatening speech from Nat.

The Avengers made sure to let Yelena know that she has a family with them, always.

Anyways, over the last few months, Yelena has learnt a lot about her sister. She learnt that all the Avengers respect her a lot. She learnt that Natasha loves James Bond, she learnt that she loves peanut butter sandwiches, she learnt that she was a very early riser, but on Sundays she likes to lay in. She learnt that Natasha has an enormous- but secret- hoodie collection, Yelena may or may not stolen a few...or like half of them, and she learnt that Natasha pretends not to notice when Yelena stuffs one of her hoodies under her shirt and rushes out of the room.

But the biggest thing Yelena learnt about Natasha is, that she can't cook to save her life.

Seriously, Yelena has never met anyone so bad at cooking before.

She can still remember the first time Natasha cooked for her.

Flashback

Yelena grumbles as she searches through the cupboards for something to snack on. She learnt that she doesn't really eat meals, but she just snacks during the day on small things. She's still adjusting to life outside of the red room, they were only allowed one meal a day, and that was always plain foods.

You can picture the shock on her face when one day Wanda served her a plate of sokovian food, that definitely wasn't plain.

Yelena hadn't known what to do at the time. Whenever they were given food in the red room when it wasn't dinner, it was always a test, one that many failed because they were so hungry. Yelena just started blankly up at Wanda, her face paling. What was she doing?

"I haven't seen you eat in a while, so I made some food. Here," Wanda said politely with a smile.

Yelena's lip trembled, but thankfully Natasha had been in the room, so she was quick to help her sister.

Natasha stood up and took the plate from Wanda with a smile. "Thanks, Wands."

"Anytime." The witch replied happily before she left.

"Lena, this isn't the red room, Wanda isn't testing you. She's just a really nice person and she likes to cook. It's okay to eat it, I promise." Natasha told her.

Yelena glanced down at the food, and then up at her sister again. Natasha understood what she needed, so she grabbed the fork and put some food on there before eating it, proving to Yelena that it wasn't poisoned.