New life- Yelena

Moya lyubov = my love
Detka = baby
Malyshka = babygirl
Dorogoy = darling
Moy Mir = my world
Moy sladkiy = my sweet

Yelena is G!P in this

"Baby, you're going to be late." You call out to your girlfriend.

"Coming now, moya lyubov." Yelena calls back in her thick accent that doesn't fail to make your heart race.

The ex-assassin rushes down the stairs with a grin on her face, dressed in black jeans, a plain white top and obviously her vest. She bounds over to you and pulls you into her arms. You loop your arms around her neck and let her strong lavender scent consume you.

"Give Nat my love." You tell her.

"I will, detka. I will be home before you know it, just call if you need me, ok?" She says.

"Baby, I'll be fine. You're going for dinner with your sister, plus I have fanny to protect me." You giggle which makes her smile.

"I love you so much." Yelena whispers before kissing you.

"I love you too, Lena. Have fun tonight, ok? Don't worry about me." You insist.

"I always worry about you. You are on my mind 23/7." She replies which makes you raise an eyebrow at her. "Well, fanny needs at least an hour of my time, makyshka."

You chuckle and playfully roll your eyes. "Cute."

"I know." She grins innocently.

"You're really gonna be late now and you know Nat hates it when you're late." You say. "Give Nat and your parents a kiss for me."

"I will. Keep the doors locked for me, ok?" She asks.

"I will." You give her another peck on the lips before she throws her leather jacket on and grabs her gloves and motorbike helmet. "I love you."

"I love you more, moy Mir." She replies and steps out the door, blowing you a kiss before you shut the door. You don't hear her footsteps walk away until you lock the door. She never does leave until she hears the door lock.

Fanny barks which gains your attention.

"You hungry, girl?" You asks and scratch behind her ears. "Come on, let's get something to eat."

"Hi, Nat!" Yelena says happily and hugs her sister who lightly hugs her back.

"Hey." She grumbles and pulls away.

Yelena frowns with a slight pout. "What's wrong? You're normally happy to see me." It's true, whenever Natasha sees her she picks her up and spins her around until she's laughing and begging to be put down.

"It's not that, kid." Natasha sighs. "I've just got stuff going on."

"Oh. Anything I can help with?" She asks.

"No." Natasha huffs. "You can't fix everything."

"I was just offering, Talia." Yelena whispers.

"That's not my name!" The ginger snaps which makes Yelena flinch and jump away, covering her face as she does so.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She panics, memories from the red room flashing back harshly. She gets triggered easily when people yell at her. "I'm a widow, I'm a widow. I am made of marble. I obey. I'm a widow. I obey. I serve." She mumbles, trying to calm her breathing.

Natasha frowns sadly and cups Yelena's cheeks, her heart hurting when she flinches.

"Yelena, look at me." Natasha calls but her sister keeps mumbling the same words. She cringes to herself before saying these words, "Widow, look at me."