Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat

mladshaya sestra = little sister

Clint goes splat instead in endgame and Natasha finds out her baby sister got snapped.

Yelena was difficult to say the least.

She was the exact definition of a little sister.

She was annoying.

She always asked Natasha for money.

She showed up in America on the tower door step at ridiculous times in the morning.

But, she was also funny.

She was talented.

She was adorable.

She was selfless.

She was everything that Natasha wanted to be.

Natasha loved her little sister with all her heart. She loved the way Yelena tried to lock herself away, but she would always find herself opening up to Natasha. She loved the way Yelena would curl up on her lap (in private obviously). She loved the way Yelena made all of the avengers laugh. She loved the way she cared for her dog, fanny. She just loved her.

There was only one place, one person she wanted to see after the snap, and that was Yelena.

So she called, and called, and called, but she never picked up.

And then she got that phone call that ruined her life.

"Mr Stark, it appears Agent Belova is outside." Friday announces.

Natasha's eyes widen and she shoots up from the couch.

"Lady Yelena is here?" Thor asks excitedly.

Natasha grins and runs down to the tower entrance, yanking to door open to see her little sister standing there.

"Lena!" Natasha exclaims and grabs her, pulling her into a hug. Yelena giggles and hugs her back.

"Hi, Talia." Yelena greets, her voice muffled from where her face is pressed against the gingers neck.

"What are you doing here?" Natasha asks and pulls away, checking her sister over for injuries.

"I'm fine, sestra. I just wanted to see you." Yelena says innocently. 

"You didn't bring Fanny?" Natasha asks.

"No, she gets car sick. Melina is watching her for me." Yelena replies.

"Yelena!" Peter yells excitedly and runs over to hug her.

"Spider-boy," she greets and pats his back. "Did you grow?"

"A whole inch!" He says proudly and pulls away.

"Good for you, insect." She smiles and pats his shoulder.

"I gotta go to school, but I'll see you later!" He says. "Bye, Yelena. Bye, Miss Romanoff."

"See you later, kid." Natasha smiles and waves him off. "Come on, let's go inside."

Natasha wraps her arm around yelena's shoulder and guides her inside, keeping her tucked against her side, protectively. Yelena doesn't mind though, she's missed being held- her Mama and Alexei aren't the most affectionate people. But at least she has Fanny.

"Little Romanoff, good to see you." Tony smiles and ruffles her hair.

"Hey, stank." She quips, giggling at his glare.