110🥳

Madeline POV

After my big ramble about scarlett i turned around and i was met woth not dad. It was fucking alycia debnam-carrey. "You're not dad" i say and she shakes her head "but you're only wearing his shirt" i say and she looks down and her cheeks go red and she looks back up. "I'm sorry but what exactly are you doing here?" I ask her and then dad comes downstairs only in his boxers. "Hey baby what's taking you so long?" He asks and then looks up and meets my eyes "oh shit" is all he says and i nod "yes indeed oh shit" i say and turn around not wanting to see him like this. "Look why don't you go put on some clothes while i make us spaghetti and then we can talk about it okay" and they say a quick okay before heading upstairs.

I sit in front of them and neither of them say a word. "I'm not mad if that's what you think but i guess you can imagine my surprise when i go on a full rant about scarlett thinking i was talking to you. Only to turn around and see not you only dressed in your shirt" i tell them and dad chickles a bit "i should've told you" he says and i humm in agreement. "So how long have you two been a thing?" I ask and then alycia answers "we started texting a bit over three months and we've been together for almost two months i guess" she says and i raise an eyebrow at dad "i know, i know. I just didn't want to tell you when i wasn't competely sure about it. I don't want to throw people in your life and then when it doesn't work out only for them to leave again" he says and i see her looking at him with adoration in her eyes. "It's okay, i understand. I know you're thinking about what's best for me and i love that about you. But it's okay to want something for yourself dad and if she makes you happy then that makes me happy" i say and they both give me a big smile.

We finished lunch and decided to wacth a movie together. I don't know what movie it was because they picked when i was in the bathroom and dad mustn't have found it interesting because after fifteen minutes he was fast asleep. Scince the movie started i felt alycia's eyes on me multiple times and now dad's asleep she keeps staring longer and longer so i had an idea "do you want to keep watching the movie or you want to do something else?" I ask her and she looks a bit taken back by my question "i'd really like something else. What do you have in mind?" She asks and i smile when my idea comes running in the room wagging her tail "we could go walk the dogs if you want" i tell her and she nods "sure, sounds fun" she answers and with that we turn off the tv and grab their leashes.

Alycia POV

When chris asked me to come over i already thought it was a bit weird, but then he told me madeline would be with her mom this morning and she wouldn't be home until around four so i decided to go. Chris and i have been dating for almost two months and i knew he wasn't ready to tell her yet and i understand him. I was willing to wait until he was ready because i know how hard it can be on some children and parents always know best.

Then after some amazing sex i went downstairs to get a glass of water. But instead i was surprised with an angry and hurt teenager who started rambling about her mom and how she forgot about her. I didn't say a thing because i was 1)shocked she was at home. 2) shocked because her mom treats her so shitty. And 3) mezmerised by how much more beautifull she was in reality then when chris desribed her and showed me a photo.

After that she found out i was there, she made some amazing spaghetti. We started a very awkward lunch, talked it out, had some nice talk and finished lunch. We then started a movie chris didn't want to see but agreed anyway because i asked nicely and then fell asleep. And now i've agreed to go walking the dogs, alone with madeline, and i'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me and chris breaks up with me because of that.

Now we're walking to the park, she's holding her dog and i'm walking dodger. I was really starting to overthink this whole 'her not liking me' situation and i didn't dare to speak a word to her. I was scared that i would say the wrong thing and she'd hate me. Before i could spiral even further she broke the scilence "i can sense your nerves from miles away. You really don't have to be nervous around me, i meant what i said back there. If you're being real with him and you make him happy then that's all that matters" she says and i nod looking her in the eyes "i know and i am real with him. And i'd do anything to make him happy but as sad as it might sound i want you to like me to. And i'm scared that i'll say or do the wrong thing and you're gonna hate me. Because truth to be told you're the most important thing in his life, and you're going to be in mine aswell and i don't want you to hate me" i tell her and her eyes gloss over and a smile grows on her face. "Thank you" she whispers as a tear falls down. I frown a bit "why are you thanking me?" I ask her softly "because you make him happy. And because you think about me. And because as sad as it sounds that i know you'll probably be a better mother to me than my own" she tells me and before i know what i'm doing i have her wrapped up in a big bear hug.

I hate how sad this girl is, i hate how broken she sounded but most of all i hate her mother for treating her like that. And right now in this moment i made a promise to myself, that i'll protect and love this girl with all i have.

So miss alycia is here. In the beginning i had multiple ideas of how madeline was going to react but i chose this one because i think it'll go best with the things that will happen next.

Also imagine that in this book there isn't such big age gap between chris and alycia because i know it bothers some people and i told you at the beginning that i might change some ages so this is one of them;)

I hope you're doing good🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3