82

Scarlett POV

Today we had a day of from filming and honestly i was so happy. Chris was taking jackson and lizzie was taking madeline so it would be just rose and i. Rose was playing in her room so i started cleaning up the house, as i was gathering the laundry from the rooms i saw all madeline's draws wide open, same thing in my room. That's really weird. When i get to the other side of the hall i see jackson's door wide open and same goes for his draws.

Just as i was picking up his laundry i heard some groans coming from roses room. I went to check on it and what i saw next made my heart stop and angrer boiling inside of me. "Hey rosebud what's hoing on?" I ask her trying mot to scare her "i found the weird looking pencils, i wanted to make you a drawing but couldn't find mine" she answers me and all i wanna know is who put my child in danger by bringing that shit into my house. "Well where did you find these ones?" I ask her while taking them out of her hands and gathering the other packs. Rose starts thinking and shrugs her shoulders after a while "i can't remember i'm sorry mommy" she says and goes back to playing with her toys. "It's okay babygirl i'll get your bag ready for tomorrow" i tell her and she nods.

I've been trying to keep my calm around rose all day long and when it was late enough i took her upstairs and put her to sleep. Now i just had to wait until they came home.

The longer it took the angrier i got. Colin was sitting on the couch worried, i couldn't explain what happened to him because of the anger.

Then they came home and we had the biggest fight ever. And as if it wasn't bad enough they weren't even hers. I yelled at her for something that wasn't her fault and i've lost her possibly forever.

Jackson went upstairs and i heard her yelling at him while i got lectured by lizzie and chris.

After what felt like forever i heard footsteps coming downstairs and what i saw truly broke me. Blue was walking right besides the three suitcases madeline was holding and her portable dogbed was resting on top of it. She's really moving out.

She didn't even have to say anything before chris took two of the suitcases and put them in her car. I heard him telling her something and he gave her a housekey to his home.

I watch her drive off with tears streaming down my face. But at least i know where she'll be and that she's going to be safe.

Madeline POV

It was like chris and i almost scilently agreed i was moving in with him and he gave me his spare key. Baby blue could feel something was up and she was on high alert and never left my side. Sometimes you'd swear she's a service dog for my anxiety, i mean she could definetly be one, she's smart like that.

The ride to his house was shorter than i expected and when i opened the door we were met by an extremely excited dodger. Him and blue took off to the living while i went to get my suitcases. Sure i had my own room here with some of my stuff but most of it was at scarlett's because i was living there. I didn't plan on unpacking all of it since i'm leaving in four days so it'd be stupid.

After settling in i went back downstairs and i was feeling ice cream. I know dad always has cookie dough in his freezer so i took a tub. Placing myself on the couch with my ice cream and the two babies cuddled into my sides immediatly.

Not even halfway trough the ice cream i was full and i put it back and went upstairs, the two of them following on my heels and we all cuddled up in bed.

Chris POV

To my surprise jackson didn't even get yelled at. He just confessed to the cigs being his and he ruined the relationship between them. How could she not be screaming at him?

I saw lizzie watching the scene with the same confusion as i did. Both of us expected her to at least give him an earfull but all he got was punishment, he was grounded fot three weeks and he was getting more chores to do around the house and with scarlett's mom.

After a while i was tired of her acting like this so i decided to leave "i'm going home to my daughter" i say before leaving. Lizzie takes the opportunity and makes a run aswell.

It didn't take me long to get home and when i did all the lights were of and the dogs were nowhere to be found. I already knew where they were and it's not that hard to figure out, they both love her.

I changed into some shorts and a shirt before checking on madeline. I saw the two dogs cureld up into her side and just as i kissed her head she stirs and takes my hand. I turn to look at her and all she says is "don't leave me alone tonight papa" and with that i melt. "Ofcourse not baby i'll be right next to you when you wake up" i say and i get into bed with her. She imlediatly cuddles into me and the dogs cuddle more into her, as i'm wrapping my arms around her she let's out a content sigh and i know i have to protect my fragile babygirl at all costs.

Scarlett, scarlett, scarlett.. making a mistake like that might be fatal for their relationship.

How will it all turn out?

You'll have to keep reading to find the answer because right now the answer is behind the box:)

📦

Didn't find it? Tought so;)

Take care of yourself🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3