119

Madeline POV

It's been almost a week now scince i told mama liz about my past. And to my surprise she didn't run away or treat me any diffrent then before. I'm glad things with her are like this, it's like she's the mom i've always dreamed about when i was little, and i'm happy she lets me call her mama liz.

I've also been spending some time with alycia this week. We had a girls day where we went shopping, got our nails done, went to the hair salon, we went full out. It was really fun and the vibe with her is pretty great, it's like we have this unspoken understanding about most things and sometimes it scares dad a little that we know exactly what the other is thinking without as much as a glance at eachother.

Florence and i went on a cute date together, it was small but perfect. We somehow maneged to stay out of the paps and there are still no rumors about who my girlfriend is. Both of us are really happy about that and are enjoying the time we have without the media in our buisness. We also haven't had sex scince last week and even tho i know i'm probably not ready yet i'm so sexually frustrated. Flo noticed aswell because every chance she gets she starts teasing me, and then i get even more frustrated because i don't know if i'm ready or not.

Then lastly there's my real mama, but don't tell her i called her that. I'm with her right now, she told me she was picking rose up today and i decided to tag along as a surprise for my little bean. I haven't seen her in over three months and it's been way to long.

Right now we've arrived at the airport, romain took her to france for some time to visit some family. I watched as all these people came through the gate but i kept searching until i saw her in that cute little dress and a smile formed on my face. The moment she saw scarlett a smile appeared but when she spotted me her eyes widened and lit up with joy.

She let go of her father's hand and sprinted over to me with open arms. When she was close enough she flung herself at me and i almost fell back from the inpact. I heard scarlett giggle from besides me and saw romain looking at us with a big smile on his face. "I missed you sissy" i hear the cute voice say in my ear and i nod "i missed you to my little bean" i tell her and she tightens her grip around my neck.

After a while she let go of me and greeted her mom with a big hug. Not long after she was back with me and i threw her in the air a couple times before putting her in my neck. The smile never left my face as i heard her laughter and she was telling me all about what she did in the time i didn't see her, i now realise i missed her more than i tought.

Scarlett POV

This week has been really good for me and madeline. Ever scince we recored that song together things only got better between us and i couldn't be any happier. We're still not completely back to old times but i'm good with how it's going.

When i saw her with rose my heart overflowed with happiness. I love how well they get along and how good madeline is with her. I don't even remember why i was so worried in the beginning.
But when she threw her in the air i held my heart the first time, i wasn't expecting her to do that but roses giggles were just to cute.

We went home and they kept on chatting and laughing about things i don't know. And during the car ride they started singing together and they got even cuter if possible. The whole time i had this stupid smile that wouldn't leave my face and when colin saw them he had one to. I know he loves rose so much but not as much as madeline. Madeline and him clicked the moment they met and he sees her as his own, i know that, and i love him for that. I also don't blame him for loving her the most because to be honest i do to, i just don't act like it.

I didn't even realise they were gone until colin snapped me out of my thoughts telling me my phone rang. I checked it and saw madeline sent me a photo of her and rose. As the proud mama i am i'm obviously posting it on my instagram. I might not know much about social media but i know how to post a picture, that's at least something.

 I might not know much about social media but i know how to post a picture, that's at least something

scarlettjohanssonofficial: my 2 little girls💕

Tagged: MadsEvansJohansson

Liked by: MadsEvansJohansson, elizabetholsenofficial, alyciajasmin and 90k others

Tap to load comments

When it was already getting late i started to wonder why i haven't seen either of them downstairs. Especailly madeline scince she's going home so i decided to go check on them. I lokked in roses room first but is was completely empty, on my way to madelines room i stopped by jackson to wish him a goodnighrmt, and then i entered her room. I saw her tv playing a disney movie and both of them were asleep cuddling. I made my way over to the bed and gave them both a kiss on their heads, and when i was about to pull away roses little hand grabbed me "stay mommy" she numbles and my heart wells up. Scince madeline was fast asleep and i couldn't say no to roses cute little face i got in bed quietly not to wake them up and quickly fell asleep next to them.

A quick cute chapter.

I hope you remind yourself that you're beautifull and worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3