35

Scarlett POV

As expected she stayed in her room the whole time only coming out to get food and drinks. It kinda bothered me but i didn't want to start another fight so i just let it go. Matka called again asking to meet them and i said i need a bit more time and she gave in to my surprise, i distracted myself by getting everything ready for tonight. When i was ready i still had some time to kill and i was lucky jackson came downstairs so we watched a movie together and talked a bit. I'm glad jackson and i are getting along this well so it makes me feel a bit less bad about how things with madeline are, and i'm glad at least one of them likes me.

Before i knew it the doorbell rang and some of the marvel cast stood there. "Hey guys come in" i say and step aside. I didn't tell madeline that lizzie and robert were coming aswell because i don't want to see them together all night again, i don't think i could handle that. I know it's stupid that i didn't tell her and i should have but i can't stand the jealousy.

Florence POV

Scarlett's house is really beautiful and big, but i could've expected something like tis from her. I was talking to scar and chris until i heard someone singing and it peeked my intrest "who's singing?" I ask scar and she listens for e second until a smile apears on her face "that's madeline my eldest daughter" she says and i nod "she sounds really good" i tell her and she nods "i know" she answers "can i meet her?" I ask and she just nods "you can go upstairs her room is to the right at the end of the hall" she tells me and i walk upstairs.

When i get to the top of the stairs i can hear her vouce even better without all the background noise and it's even better like this. The door to her room is open and i peek inside and see her sitting at her desk eith earphones in while she's drawing. I knock at her door when she stops singing but she doesn't hear it so i walk closer to her. As i walk closer to her desk i see her drawings shattered over the desk, there are some landscapes, some of lizzie, some random people and wait is that me? It can't be that such talented girl drew me. And not only is she talented but also incerdibly beautiful and hot. I snap out of it and decide to talk te her since she didn't notice me standing here "you sound really beautiful" i say and she jumps a little "oh my god you scared me, don't do that i almost messed up" she says before looking up and when she sees it's me her eyes widen.

Madeline POV

My eyes widen in shock "oh my god, you're florence pugh" i say and ahe laughs "shit that sounded really stupid. Oh my god i just completely emberassed myself in front of you. Gos i'm such an idiot" i say and she laughs even harder. "It's okay it was actualy really cute" she says and i blush she thinks i'm cute, god madeline snap iut of it. "Uh hi i'm madeline" i say and i strech my hand out "i'm florence but call me flo" she says taking my hand. "I heard you singing downstairs and scarlett said i could just come up" she tells me and i nod "i didn't realise i was that loud" i say with a little laugh. "You're drawings are so good" she says looking at my desk and then i realise the drawings i made of her are laying around on my desk. "Uh y-yeah thanks" i say emberassed. Could it get any worse first i sound like a fangirl and now she saw the drawings. Well at least jackson isn't here because he would tell her i have like the biggest crush on her, and i'm actualy lucky because she's turning 19 so she's not that much older, altough i don't think scarlett would like that i would date her co star. But since when do i care about what scarlett thinks, if flo would say she likes me i'd shoot my shot without a doubt. "I didn't know scarlett had another daughter besides rose" she says "yeah uh it's a kinda long story but short version she gave me and my twin up almost fifteen years ago and a month or two ago she tought it would be nice to get us back so now i'm here" i say and she laughs a little. Her laugh is litteraly music to my ears, i could listen to her laugh all day long. God i'm such a simp for florence pugh but can you blame me, she's florence pugh what's not to simp for.

Florence POV

I don't know why but i feel kinda nervous around her and i've never had that before. "So how okd are you?" I ask her "i'm fifteen turning sixteen in a few weeks" she says, instresting imm only eightteen so it's not that much of an age gap. Why the hell am i even thinking like that, she's scarlett's daughter and scar wouldn't want me with her daughter, an i don't even like her like that so. "That's nice. How are you adjusting to new york" i ask her trying to move my toughts from her looks to something else "well it's been a little bit rocky to be honest, scarlett and i don't really get along but chris is tha best dad i could wish for. And there's also lizzie and robert they are so nice and lizzie and i get along so well. I just miss my friends from oxford, we've been tigether since we were five and now suddenly we're apart." She says and she gets a small pout on her lips wich is the cutest thing i've ever seen. "I get that, the first time i've traveled away from home to film a mivie i missed my family a lot to" i say and she nods.

I've spent the rest of the night talking to her and getting to know her a bit better but i've noticed she has her walls up high. I also had a lot of trouble focussing on eveything she was saying because i was more focused on the way her lips moved and i couldn't help it. I don't understand why it's so har to focus and why i'm suddenly so intrested in her.

So madeline met florence...

I've tought of many ways to have them meet for the first time but i ended up choosing this one over them meeting on set.

I hope you like it and you enjoy reading this book.

Have a great day y'all🤍