94

First of all i'd like to say thankyou for 20k reads on this book. I really apreciate all of you reading, voting and commenting on this book and i'm really gratefull for that.

Next i'd like to put this at the top of this chapter agin so i think more people will read it and hopefully react on it like this.

In the previous chapter i asked you who you wanted as chris' girlfriend and many people didn't react so i'd like to give you another chance to pick right now. I asked my sisters wich ones they liked more and i narrowed my optiond down to these two :)

Alycia Debnam-Carrey ——>

Taylor swift ——>

That being said enjoy this chapter!

Madeline POV

I had the rest of the week left in chicago because i was giving another two concerts here. Dad and lizzie told me they would be staying with me until i was going to my last stop wich is oxford.

This morning i was sleeping so wel until i was disturbed by the two adults jumping on my bed. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!" They said in unision and i just groaned. "Nooo. I don't wanna get up" i told then and they let themselves fall next to me "well if you don't wake up you won't see our surprise for you" dad says and my eyes shot open. "Okay i'm awake, what's the surprise?" I asked and sat up. They both started laughing at my antics and told me to get ready for today. I did my morning routine and it was really hot today so i chose this outfit and paired it with my grey jordans.

When i was ready lizzie told me we had to go somewhere because the surprise wasn't here

After a short walk and multiple people coming up to us for photo's we arrived at a park. At first i was confused as to why we were here but then i saw them in the distance. I squealed and jumped up and down before running of towards them and they did the same. We met in the middle of the park and suddenly the four of us were on the ground in eachothers arms.

"What are you guys doing here" i asked them after we got up "well your dad and aunt invited us along to chicago to visit you." Allie explained and i still had the biggest smile on my face "i'm really glad you're here" i tell them and they nod "so are we" carol said and we shared a group hug.

Eventually we went back to dad and lizzie and we went eating. The rest of the afternoon we wandered around the city and caught up on everything we missed from eachother.

It was getting dark already and we were still walking around in the park. I got a text from dad telling us to get back and just as we were about to leave i heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw her standing there, she looked like she hadn't slept all night.

"Can we talk?" She asked and i turned to look at my friends and they said they would meet me back at the hotel.

Scarlett POV

After what she said last night i cried for a long time and i didn't sleep at all. I was trying to figure out a way to apologise and fix things with her. I called colin and asked him for somz help and he was surprisingly helpfull. He basically told me to get my shit together, pull my head out of my ass and apologise as many times as i need to and it woke me up i guess.

I was lucky enough lizzie wanted to tell me where she was so i could go talk to her. I know the park isn't ideal but it's my only option now so i'm going for it.

When i got there i saw her walking and laughing with her friends and my heart ached to have her in my arms and hold her for hours so that gave me an extra boost to make sure everything gets sorted out. I took one last breath before walking up to them calling her name.

The moment she saw me she had an expression i couldn't read at all but i shrugged it off. "Can we talk?" I ask her and she looks at her friends who tell her they'll wait for her at the hotel.

Once they were gone she turned back to face me. "Hi" was all i could say right now because i didn't know where to start. "Hi" she greeted me back with the smallest of smiles "look i don't even know where to start with my apology because i fucked up majorly, and i know that now. I mean i always did know it but now i'm willing to admit that it's all my fault." i start and she just nods while keeping her gaze on me. "I'm sorry, i'm so so sorry. I know the words don't mean so much right now because i had plenty of time to say it before but truth to be told i was scared, scared that you wouldn't forgive me, scared that you wouldn't want to talk to me, but most scared that there is a slight chance that you might never forgive me" i tell her and i whiped the years that had fallen. "I'm not trying to play the victim here because that's not what i am, i'm just trying to apologise but i really suck at it. So i'll do my best and i really hope that's good enough for you to think about forgiving me and giving me a chance to make it all up to you." I sniffle and see her looking at me having teary eyes herself.

"Madeline i'm so very sorry for everything i said to you that night, i shouldn't have said this things to you because i was mad or at any time at all. It all came out in the heat of the moment and i was furious about those cigarettes, and i know that's not an excuse for any of it and i'm really sory about that. I'm also sorry for not treating you the way you should be treated, it's just that i love all of my kids and i try to treat you all equally but i failed you and i put your siblings before you and i feel terrible for that. And lastly i'm so sorry for being such a shitty mother to you, for not being able to tell when you're not doing okay, for not being there when you needed me, for not listening to you when you wanted to tell me something, and most of all i'm sorry for not showing you how much i love you everyday."  I finish and now i'm full on crying.

For a moment there was nothing heard but sniffles from both of us crying. Ad then something happend that i least of all expected, i felt her arms around my waist and her head was on my chest. I wasted no time hugging her back and just holding her in my arms.

In that moment all my regrets faded away for a little while and i'm even more bent on fixing everything.

I hope you liked this chapter and the story so far.

Know that you're worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3