Concentrating on other couples other than Knottew

Start from the beginning

" P your punishment is that you take me home like this. In this position itself ".

" Huh punishment why though ".

" Cause you thought that I would reject you, when in real life I was dying as to when you will ask me for a date".

"Hahha ok ok let's go ".

They both reached the house kimmon still didn't hoped down from tuttah, he was attached to tuttah, as if he was glue.

" Ok nong get down our house is here ".

Kimmon finally got down.

" So P what date are you taking me tomorrow ".

" That's a surprise though, where is the fun when I say where I am taking you at first itself".

"But I should get ready right ".

" Ok be comfortable and wear anything that's comfortable to you ok na " .

Kimmon nodded and tuttah smiled at his small gesture so tuttak patted his head with a loving smile on his face.

"P can we cuddle please ".

" Wh- what you want to cuddle (kimmon nods while showing his puppy face with a cute pout on his which tuttah badly want to kiss it but held it in. But damn kimmon saw and smirked as his plan was almost getting succeeded) ok ok fine you didn't have to make that face you know it's very cute to handle ".

Kimmon smiled and pecked tuttah's lips and ran to his to change. And tuttah was stood shocked but a smile on his face as he realised what had happened to him. He crush, his first crush or maybe love kissed now and went inside as he was shy.

That night the two kissed once and cuddled to sleep, listening both if their heart beats which lulled them to a deep but comfortable sleep.

D-date day ::

It was the that the both boys were waiting and now it's today. Tuttah planned this day almost when even before he met kimmon. Even though Tuttah has said to wear something comfortable Kimmon is panicking because apparently he doesn't know what to wear. And like an angel someone comes to help. He is named as "the universal helper of gay people" as he helps almost every gay couple he sees.

"What are doing, and What has happened to this room. Did a storm come here and went. Oh my god kimmon clean this up before anyone sees all these" Rome spoke.

" Leave me alone Rome. I am already stressed enough ".

" Why, what happened ".

Rome sat near Kimmon and patted his back. Kimmon's back was crouched down.

" I- I have a date with PTuttah and I have nothing to wear ".

Kimmon was on the verge of tears now.

" Shush don't cry, you big baby. Don't worry I'll healp you. Ok ".

" Really " Kimmon's eyes shined like it was a star.

Rome just nodded his head. And now Rome got up and went to a sea of kimmon's clothes to match.