261-270: Paparazzi's Net Red Sweetheart

Start from the beginning

"I didn't expect that she dared to borrow that kind of money! Is there any difficulty, can't she talk to us?"

Ai Yutong really couldn't figure out why Diao Aixiang borrowed the money, and if you think about it, you didn't realize that something bad happened to Diao Aixiang. What did she borrow this money for?

He Yaqing said the same, crooked his head.

"I think her performance was quite normal a while ago, and she also changed the latest style LV bag. Those cosmetics are more expensive than Ling Xue, so I thought she had a rich boyfriend ... "

After all, in the bedroom, people are willing to tell you what you can know. People do n't like to say, you ca n't ask forcibly. Diao Aixiang has n't liked chatting with everyone in the bedroom, so the four people really know her. Not many ...

"If only Mingxue is still alive, I used to be able to talk to Aixiang."

Shao Yunfei also sighed. The Ming Xue sister she said was actually with them. In the early days, Shao Yunfei had a good relationship with Ai Yutong and Yi Lingxue He Yaqing. Diao Aixiang had a relationship with Ming Xue sister. OK, later Mingxue graduated, went out to work early, and did n't know why the phone could n't get through. Diao Aixiang was alone in the bedroom later. Everyone was interested in repairing the relationship with her. She did n't buy it. It took a long time. No one will touch that hard nail anymore.

Yi Lingxue watched the three men worry about Diao Aixiang, and then began to think.

"I think, even if she comes back, she may not be able to stay at school. Actually, I have been hiding something from you. My boyfriend's friend went to the bar to play, and she got a video of Diao Aixiang in the bar. She Mixed with the men in the society, I don't know how many more, and, as for the matter of borrowing money, she did not borrow money because of the difficulties at home, but because of the luxury jewelry. "

Speaking of, Yi Lingxue pointed his eyes at the cabinet belonging to Diao Aixiang. Inside this cabinet were all Diao Aixiang's exclusive items. Each of them had their own cabinet, while Diao Aixiang's cabinet is now in the cabinet. They are very expensive cosmetics.

"I don't know if you noticed it. In fact, I found it when I was in the last semester. She started to buy some cosmetics that did not meet her economic level, and it was always thousands of pieces. Later, this situation became even more extraordinary. Frequently, from a few thousand pieces of cosmetics a month to a bag change, every two months you need to change to the latest LV bag, have you ever wondered, where did she get this money? I I have seen it for a long time, but I have no embarrassment to ask, but now I know the origin of the money. "

Yi Lingxue is the best family in this bedroom. LV bags are very common things for her. There are also tens of thousands of cosmetics. Because of this, she is very clear about other people's economic concepts. Since entering this dormitory, everyone's spending power and their own personal capabilities have been evaluated in Yi Lingxue's eyes, and from the beginning of last year, Diao Aixiang has spent more than her personal money. In this case, Yi Lingxue was always curious. Later, after listening to her boyfriend saying that she was far away from each other, she thought that Diao Aixiang really told her boyfriend to do that kind of thing ...

As a result, now listening to what Shao Yunfei said, everything suddenly dawned on me, and it turned out that I had taken a loan ...

The three girls heard Yi Lingxue's words, and at this time they were totally aggressive. It was unexpected that Yi Lingxue had made so many discoveries. In the same bedroom for so long, none of them even found much ... ...

Too! The consumption level of the three people is not high. Some of these luxury goods do not care at all. How can they find the changes in Diao Aixiang?