But the Zhou family was sorry for his brother at first, but it was cut out. The Zhou family would not give up the brother again. Even if the brother's idea is very ridiculous, the Zhou family still gave all the resources to the brother, not only helping to cultivate Emperor Wuyi. , To support Wu Yi Di Ji's mother's family, to establish a network of contacts for Wu Yi Di Ji in the DPRK, and even secretly heal Wu Yi Di Ji ...

Each of these things will be taken out of the world!

At this moment, when Zhou Zeyi saw Wuyi Diji in front of him, and then thought about the news he heard about this Wuyi Diji in Beijing, he just felt that perhaps his brother's choice was right, this extraordinary Wuyi Emperor Ji, is the heroine from heaven, and was born to be the heroine!

At that time, the Zhou family did not immediately agree with Zhou Zekai's meaning. Instead, after knowing the natural power of Emperor Wuyi Ji, after visiting the virgins, he made a decision to put all the resources of the Zhou family in this emperor's On me! If this matter can be achieved, the Zhou family can be guaranteed a hundred years of glory! If it is not possible, then their Zhou family will recognize it!

"Uncle Zhou, please get up ~" Chen Fangfei didn't dare to hold Wuyi Emperor Ji's shelf in front of her father's family. She has known since she was a child. After this week, her family is her power. Due to the relationship of her father, these Chen Fangfei was also exposed to a lot of things. He naturally understood his relationship with the Zhou family, and he was afraid to pretend.

Zhou Zeyi got up, and Zhou Zekai, who was studying the maps of war, looked up at the big brother who came over. He did not expect that at this time, the big brother came to transport the grain and grass. Is there no one in this dynasty?

After Chen Fangfei and Zhou Zeyi talked about the issue of grain and medicine, they took the other generals to another tent and left the space to Zhou Zekai and Zhou Zeyi.

The two brothers had not seen each other for many years, but it had not been seen for many years. Zhou Ze glared and looked at his brother in a red robe. What he wanted to say, but he couldn't say anything for a while, let alone, he had Stupid.

"Brother, I haven't seen you for so many years. You still pull your sleeves as soon as you are nervous."

Perceived that Zhou Ze was pulling his sleeves, Zhou Zekai spoke first, and smiled as if he was back in time.

"Yes, yeah ..." The hand pulling his sleeve suddenly loosened, and then looked at his brother, his eyes were red, this big man, choked a little at this moment.

"That is, we are all old ..."

The brother who was supposed to support his companion has been separated since then, and his brother still suffers such a crime. How can Zhou Zeyi feel good about him? Seeing his brother joking around with him now, his heart suddenly felt sour.

"Yeah ... we are all old." Zhou Zekai looked at his rough hands, but also felt ruthless in years, looking at his elder brother, "What happened to grandpa and father and mother? Can they still be healthy?"

Five years ago, Zhou Zekai's father retired and was raised by Zhou Zeyi. Father Zhou is now too old, but he dare not die. If he dies, all the plans of this week's family will be messed up.

"Grandpa got a chill when he was about to go to the old age. Now it's okay. Father and mother have always been healthy. With the equipment you gave them, both of them need to exercise every day. The body is tough. You do not worry."

This younger brother has been intelligent since he was a child, but this God is born tortured, so that such a younger brother was affected by this calamity. Fortunately, Wuyi Emperor Ji was also by his side, and the provincial younger brother was desolate. .