"Hmm ~ envy, hate you ~ I have the ability to spit out the cherry in your mouth ~ That's what Akai bought for me!"

Chu Yunwei proudly raised her chin, but smiled. Her eyes were full of happiness. She could feel the change of Zhou Zekai and gradually change herself. If she could, she hoped that she could stay with Zhou Zekai forever. .

"Cut, isn't it a little bit of cherry? I'm not able to afford it, I'll eat it. If I don't eat it, who will you show to this love show? Anyway, I can applaud you as an audience ~"

She smiled and grabbed another cherry. Tang Yingxiu said this on purpose, and she could really see Chu Yunwei so happy, she really wanted to fall in love.

But Chu Yunwei, when she heard this, picked up a cherry on the table and took a bite, then snickered.

"If you don't want to see me show love, please hurry up and show me a love show ~ My brother has secretly asked me about your news several times. Isn't this time I went to the UK to shoot Sophie's advertisement? Is it special? Call me and ask if you like Sophie's perfume. It's nonsense. Which woman can refuse Sophie's temptation? I have smelled the perfume on you before. It is a love song from Sophie three months ago. That smell, I remember it once I smell it. Seriously, Yingxiu, what do you think of my brother? "

After knowing that his brother fell in love with Tang Yingxiu at first sight, Chu Yunwei was anxious to let his brother quickly fall in love with Tang Yingxiu. After all, my elder brother has been depressed since then, and there is no object. If there is an object in this life, Chu Yun Wei is still very happy. The key is that this object is her own good friend Tang Yingxiu.

Such days can hardly be better.

Tang Yingxiu was so funny by Chu Yunwei that her face turned red. These days, she is not without feeling. Chu Zeyan always calls her and texts and buys her gifts. As a girl, she naturally is Understand that this is to chase her, but because the two have known each other for too short a time, she really doesn't know Chu Zeyan, so she doesn't know how to react. Now it's hard for me to listen to Chu Yunwei's words and not answer.

"Your brother is very good, that is ... I think so ~ we don't know much."

That's right, it's probably because of the short time of knowing. Tang Yingxiu thinks that if she knows a little longer, she should be with Chu Zeyan.

"Oh, this way, that 's okay, my brother, nothing else, perseverance still has it, ah, when you want to do one thing, that is what you must do persistently, and it 's the same when you like someone, you As long as he is not with other people, he will not give up. If you want to know the news of my brother, come and ask me, ah, I know everything about my brother. It is better to let others be my sister-in-law. You, at least I like you. "

Chu Yunwei slowly eats cherry seeds and stretches out an olive branch toward Tang Yingxiu. She really likes Tang Yingxiu. If the other party can be her sister-in-law, it would be best.

As for Tang Yingxiu, a person who was so charming and handsome, when she heard Chu Yunwei's bitch, her cheeks were red, but she stopped talking about Chu Zeyan and turned a topic.

"Yunwei, have you found it? You always like to eat these sweet and sour things, your agent doesn't care? Are you afraid of eating fat?"

It seems that spring is about to begin, and it is summer after it. For female celebrities, it is time to lose weight now. Winter is too thick to see meat, but I changed my clothes and became fatter in summer. Then everyone can see it, so I always eat these sugary fruits and gain weight. Tang Yingxiu feels that he has gained weight recently.

"Are you okay? I don't think I've been fat recently. If I'm fat, then lose weight ~"

Chu Yunwei has no fear. She eats cherry and is called Huanhua. Actually, she still wants some strawberries. The more the weather, the more she wants to eat some delicious fruits. After all, cakes and other things ca n't be eaten. The meat can't be eaten either. Only a little fruit can solve the problem.