A little bit of Aedion's Thoughts

Me and Rowan pull away and the smile I have on my face reflects onto his.

The baby kicks again.

"The baby just kicked!" Rowan says happily.

I nod; happily.

"I can't believe we are going to be parents!" Rowan says.

"I can't either but I wouldn't change it," I tell him.

"I wouldn't either," he responds.

"I love you so much!" I say.

"I love you too, Fireheart," Rowan says.

Aedion's POV
(I know it's random but whatever)
Me and my father have been trying to build a relationship and I would say that it's going well.

We've been training together and he's taught me so much that I didn't even know.

I thought I knew everything there is to know about fighting but I've learned so much more.

Me and Lysandra have also made up and I couldn't be happier about that.

I feel like everything has worked out so amazing for all of us. I mean I finally have a relationship with my father, and I have an amazing mate. Aelin is pregnant, which isn't surprising considering how much time her and Rowan spend together alone. I may tease her a lot about it, but I'm very happy for them.

Everything good that has happened since the war has been well deserved by everyone.

Aelin also told me that I'm going to be the child's uncle and that was probably one of the best things I've heard.

I can't believe I actually have a family now after everything that has happened.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter but I really wanted to make this as a filler chapter because I thought it was cute with a little of Aelin and Rowan and then also seeing some of Aedion's thoughts. I promise y'all the next chapter will be so much better😉. I hope y'all are enjoying this story so far. If you don't then please let me know what's wrong with it. I will take helpful criticism but anything that is hateful or mean I will report it because I don't like dealing with hateful people. I get enough of that from people at my school so I would really appreciate to not have to deal with it online too. But anyways thank you everyone for taking the time to read this story!! I really appreciate it!!!