"I Love These People so Much"

I wake up to nausea hitting me. I get out of bed and rush to the bathroom.

I barely make it to the bathroom before I start hurling my guts up.

I feel someone take my hair out of hands and start rubbing my back.

When I finish, I flush the toilet and groan.

I close my eyes with a sigh.

Rowan helps me stand up and I look in the mirror.

When I see my naked body the events of last night come back to me and I smile a little.

I also notice that my baby bump has gotten a bit bigger than I though it was.

Rowan rests his hands on my stomach and I smile.

I brush my teeth and we walk back into our bedroom to get dressed.

I throw on a purple gown and some diamond earrings.

I put on a little bit of makeup and when I'm done, I realize Rowan is already dressed.

My stomach growls.

"Are you hungry?" Rowan asks with a smirk.

"No my stomachs just growling," I tell him with sarcasm.

We both laugh and we walk out of our room.

We walk into the kitchen to see the rest of our court already sitting at the table.

I see chocolate cake sitting in the center of the table and I grab a plate and cut a huge slice of the cake and put it on my plate. I start devouring it before anyone can say anything.

Everyone looks at me.

"What?" I ask them.

"Nothing Aelin," Aedion says as he chuckles.

I roll my eyes and take a seat.

Rowan sits down beside me.

"Who would have thought that our queen could devour a huge slice of chocolate cake within minutes?" Lorcan says with a laugh.

I glare at him.

Elide slaps his arm.

Everyone starts laughing.

Who would have thought that I would become queen and find a family in the process?

This family is definitely not perfect and we never will be but I love these people so much.