Finding Mauve and Erawan

In Terrasen
We have finally reached Terrasen. I notice Mauve and Erawans armies already here and my people are battling against them.

I also notice Aedion and Lysandra are a part of those people.

I am not allowing anyone of my people or my friends to get hurt.

Before Rowan or anyone can stop me I rush over to Lysandra and see her turn into a snow leopard. This war is not going to be easy.

I see soldiers upon soldiers surrounding my home.

I let my anger take over and fire consumes me and everywhere around me.

When the fire goes away I notice my clothes are different. I'm now in golden armor. I also have a golden crown atop my head.

I knock down any soldier that's get in my way with my sword.

Lysandra sees me and bows slightly and goes back to killing.

I hear screams and look up and see Manon flying in with the thirteen.

Manon jumps down beside me.

"Go find that bitch and make her pay!" Manon tells me.

I smirk and run off.

I search and search for Mauve and Erawan; specifically Mauve.

When I find her and Erawan all the screaming stops.

I don't back down. I may only have an ember of power left and I may be pregnant, but they don't know that, so I will fight until my power goes out and I won't give up.

I raise my sword as flames run down the blade.

This is my home and I will not give Mauve and Erawan the satisfaction of taking my home from me and my people.

Even if I die fighting I will risk my life to give my people freedom and I will hold the gate.

My name is Aelin Ashyver Whitethorn Galathynius and and I will be afraid.