Dusk and Dawn

"Where is BMO*" He said grabbing his angel wing sword and started to walk to where he could hear fighting.

"She... She..."

"She what BMO?"

"SHE KILLED HIM!" Finn froze and looked at his feet. There was the outer shell of BMO*, his parts were scattered along the ground... his golden heart... was hanging from the belt of the enemy. Finn looked up and stared her in the eye. His blue eyes met with hers.

—————————————————————————————-

Finn stood frozen looking at the girl. He was stunned by her resemblance to Lumen and didn't know what to say or do. She looked at the hero and laughed. She began to walk towards the stunned Finn but found herself being held back. At her feet James had regained consciousness and was holding her down.

"BMO... BMO run... run..." he managed to get out before Dawn began to kick his face. He didn't let go and she brought her foot down and down. She grew tired of it and materialised a sword. She brought it down on his head but it stopped just before it struck him. She looked and saw that someone had grabbed the blade of the sword tightly, his hand bled as he refused to let go. Her eyes met with his, she could see the fury and strength within them. He skilfully swung a blade with his other hand forcing her to jump back and get away from James. BMO ran over and started to see if he was alright but he had already lost consciousness. Jay and Bonnie rushed to their fathers side beginning to fight the woman with hand on hand combat. The pair skilfully dodged her blade and managed to get in a good few hits. The problem was that since they were half pillow their punches didn't carry much weight or deal much damage.

Luminescence grew tired of the interference and decided to take care of them. Jay swung at her with his left arm which she grabbed and broke, she forced him down to his knees and then kicked him in the chest breaking a number of ribs and then using his already broken arm to swing him at Bonnie. She caught her brother and was about to run over to the woman to avenge her brother when her mother grabbed her hand and pulled the pair away. Roselinen knew the two could not handle this and left the woman to Finn and Phoebe.

Phoebe looked at Finn's face... she had never seen a look like he wore right now... pure rage. He had just watched this woman beat up someone who couldn't fight; she hurt his son and killed one of his friends. She watched as he ran up and swung at the woman. She laughed and danced out of the way of his blade before materialising two of her own. She swung at him back but he blocked with his Angel Wing Sword.

"Nice sword maybe I'll keep it" She chuckled.

"Over my dead body" he spat back, he broke the locking of their blades and began to swing at her. She blocked a few then dodged a few more before jumping back a distance and laughing aloud.

"That's the plan kiddo". She ran at Finn with her blades by her side just as she got close to him and he swung his sword she shadow morphed directly behind him and went to stab him in the back when a mixture of different coloured flames shot at her. She was beyond tired of the interference so light morphed behind Phoebe and cracked the butt of her blade against the back of Phoebe's skull. The flame elementals brown eyes suddenly seemed distant as she fell to the ground immediately unconscious. Finn ran at the woman and tried to fight but with the ground littered with the bodies of his friends he couldn't concentrate and began to slash sloppily at the woman. Dawn loved to fight and hated to feel that the boy was holding back. She shadow morphed a few feet away from him.

"Move your fallen kiddo and clear your mind"

"Why would you want that?"

"There is no joy killing you when you fight with a weighed blade. Move you're fallen before I find a way to permanently remove them from your mind" with that threat in mind Finn picked up James and moved him into the tree house, Roselinen and Bonnie had taken Jay inside and came back and got Phoebe too. The two girls then took the rest of Team B.E.E.M.O inside followed by a distraught BMO carrying what parts of BMO* that she had managed to gather up leaving just Finn and Dawn standing outside illuminated by the moon light.