The Remaining Trials

A/N: The trials continue and the rest of the group get their chance. What will there trials be and where will they wake up?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trial of Simon and Bubba – Depression and Sorrow

Simon stood facing the aftermath of the apocalypse; he stared at the rusted cars and the broken houses that littered the street. Wherever they were they were the only ones there. He went back to the pink prince and tried to wake him again, this time the man had stirred.

"Simon? Is that you? Where are we?" the prince managed to slur out before standing up and regaining his composure.

"Yes it's me Gumball, I'm not quite sure where we are I awoke a few minutes before you, judging by the way things look we are in a different time than before but it doesn't look like the aftermath of the mushroom war."

"It's because it's not Simon" the Ice Prince turned to Bubba to see the Prince with a weird device in his hands. "When I arrived in your world I created this, it can calculate the difference between the worlds and it is saying that we are neither on mine or yours."

"Meaning?"

"We are on one of the world's already claimed by the greater evil… this is what is in store for Ooo and Aaa when he is finished with it." The two began to explore the world they were in. All plant life had long since died and the grounds were littered with skeletons that had lost all of their skin. They walked through the world of rubble till they arrived at a different street. They saw that one of the houses was still intact; they walked to the gate and weren't surprised when it fell off instead of open.

The house itself looked like it had experienced great strain and the front door was hanging off its hinges. Simon went and looked in the cupboards looking for some food for the two but all the boxes he picked up immediately turned to dust. He heard Bubba call from the other room.

"Simon… look at this picture" was all Bubba holding onto an aged picture frame. Simon took it from his hands and wiped away the remaining dust. There were 4 people in the picture, two older people who were male and female, Simon supposed these were the parents. The other two people were also girl and boy; they were the same height and looked around 17. Simon would have said they were twins looking at the pair but it was the boy that caught his eye more, he wasn't much defined but he had brown hair and a big smile. The one feature that really made him stand out was his bright blue eyes.

"…it can't be" Simon exclaimed.

"It must be… this house… this world… that boy… it's all Lumen or should I say Ivel." The prince replied.

"So our trial is based in Lumen's old world, he lived and died here in this place and we have to somehow overcome that and survive?"

"I don't know what our trial is but I think it would be a good chance to learn a bit about Lumen's past, this house survived where many have not which would suggest it's important. The problem however is that this house may have been here to draw us in and that would mean the greater evil knows about Lumen and his past. He has the advantage and now we must be the ones to take that from him."

"What would you suggest we look for Gumball?"

"Anything that connects to Lumen's past life, but first if I was you I'd build an Ice wall around the house, it may draw in more attention but it gives us more protection from whatever may be alive in this world."

"Good plan, what will you do?"

"I'm going to gather all the pictures and stuff I can that links to Lumen, there may be a room upstairs that was his and it probably survived better than this room. If we are to beat this evil we need to make sure it cannot use Lumen's past against him or us."