The Boy and The Robot

Here's Chapter 8, I'm trying to form a solid plot and get all the characters in the right place, I've really missed not having BMO in the story as i think BMO is one of the best characters in adventure time. Although BMO is officially sexless and it is hinted that he may be a boy I've decided to make him a girl. I have explained a little how she became more girl like but I just think it works better this way with her personality. Sorry if anyone disagrees.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the way back to the Ice Kingdom the next day the group decided to stop at the tree house for lunch, Phoebe immediately went in and put the kettle on while Finn showed his fellow human's around the home. It had been destroyed and rebuilt many times over the years so when Jake and Finn had got time off they decided to try and build the house up to be stronger adding more rooms and with a little help from their friends they had even added a basement underneath the tree house. Finn had turned this into a training room where they could store all their weapons and treasures from their adventures.

"Finn you're home!" screamed the little MO as it ran up to the human and hugged him. "I missed you Finn" BMO continued. Over the years BMO had visited the MO factory and Moe had upgraded BMO's systems allowing the little robot to do more than be a games console. The upgrades had also given BMO a bigger awareness of Finn and Jake's lives and their coming and goings. This meant that when they left they would tell BMO how long they were going for so she didn't worry. BMO gained a lot of functions from the upgrades and one of these was deciding that it wanted to be considered a girl although the actual description of this choice was "a football playing, detective, skateboarding, and ninja tom-girl".

"Hey BMO I'm sorry I've been away for a little while but I had business to deal with and I have so much to tell you" Finn replied hugging the little MO.

"It's okay Finn, but you should call Jake he was worrying too when you didn't come home and-"It was around this time that BMO noticed Phoebe in the kitchen playing with some of the appliances.

"FIERY DEMON! What are you doing here?" she cried at turning her face into a :( emotion. BMO had always been overprotective of Finn but when FP and he had broken up BMO worried about Finn a lot as it had broken his heart.

"BMO, what the junk?" Finn yelled back at the MO clearly annoyed that BMO had insulted his girlfriend. He was about to tell BMO off when Phoebe put her hand on his shoulder and beckoned that she wanted to talk.

"BMO…" Phoebe started to say as she got on her knees to address the robot. "I know you're probably very mad at me for what happened with me and Finn but we've put the past behind us and we're very happy now. I Love Finn and I regret what happened but it let us grow up to who we are now and I just hope you will let me make it up to Finn."

"And will you leave him again?" BMO asked.

"No, I won't BMO I will protect and love him with all my heart, I don't even burn him anymore and I can control myself now." As she finished she smiled and hugged the MO to show that she didn't burn people anymore.

"BMO apologies for calling you a demon and yyyyyeeeyyyyyy Finn happy"

The other humans came up stairs and met the little MO, whether it was because of his programming to find a young boy and look after him or because they were both childish Lumen and BMO got on really well and BMO took him to meet NEPTR who was outside in the garden. Betty and Phoebe sat down and had tea while chatting while Finn went and restocked his red bag. "It seems like ages since I last did this here… it's like the whole world has changed" Finn smiled as he restocked his Cyclops tear's, he had a feeling that this may be very useful for them given how often he had to use them recently.