The Trials Begin

A/N: The trials for the group begin now, they wake up to their trials split from one another and in weird pairings face against the odds. There is a theme for the first trial and the trial is split into 7 stories for the Champions. I do not own the song 'Poisoned with Love' I just thought it was a really good song for the story and i recommend you listen to it when it says to. It's the song Marcy's playing and the 'lullaby' thats heard first is a repeating of the build up to the actual song.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman stood in the darkness; she had short black hair decorated with a small and simple crown. She had markings all over her beautiful sleek skin and wore a long red dress. She started to spread her long white wings and stared into the abyss. The angel knew she had to do what she could to get rid of the darkness. She suddenly was filled with light and began to shine in the dark. The darkness did not like the way someone had opposed on his rein on life itself. The darkness attacked the angel; she fought him off creating rips in the fabric of existence. Their battle was vast and full of danger however they only had clashed with each other twenty six times. Every time they collided their power began to swell drawing mass to the location creating a whole world. On the last collision the angel fell to the world's tired and shed tears at her loss. The tears fell to the worlds and gave life itself to the many worlds. This angered the darkness more and at that time the darkness swore that he would destroy all of these new worlds till he found the angel and end her and when he was done with her no one would dare try to take away his forever night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trial of Finn and Phoebe – Sacrifice and Shock

Phoebe beat her hands against the glass trying to break free; she had to hurry if she was going to save him. She beat against it again and again beginning to see cracks appearing in the glass. Just when she thought she had done it the glass reformed sealing her in the glass lantern again. She had to be careful, the more she exerted herself the bigger her flame was and the less oxygen there was. She had to hurry not knowing how long he could hold out.

"FINN! DON'T GIVE UP YET I'M COMING FOR YOU" she screamed not even knowing if the human could hear her from her glass prison. She knew it would have to be all or nothing with this. She fashioned a fire sword and made it as durable as she could. She then concentrated her fire in her feet. She waited till she began to struggle to breath and then released her pent up power. The force sent the princess of flames flying to the top of the lantern where she held her sword up to the top hoping that this time it would be enough to break free. It was either freedom or death.

Finn stared at the Lantern watching his princess struggle to escape. He had to do something. They had woken up in this strange place not knowing what was going on and soon realised that the trials had begun. Finn had originally stood up and looked up to see what he first thought was the sun but on a double take realised it was Phoebe. She was trapped in a lantern on the top of a mountain. He drew his angel sword and formed his wings but when he went to fly nothing happened. He realised there must be rules to these trials and Marcy's mum said they would be hard. He put his sword back and began to scale the mountain.

Finn had to fight a variety of monsters on his way there including an army of skeleton warriors, battle cubes, wizards and more. Nothing would stand in his way as one by one he took down his opponents, sure the human gained a few cuts and bruises but years of being a hero had made him a formidable foe for even the most skill warrior and these 'obstacles' barley made the human pass a sweat. He began to near the glass lantern when the whole mountain started to shake. He looked down and saw water rising up the mountain as the whole rock monument was swallowed by the ocean. He tried to climb faster and soon reached the top. He looked down and noticed the water had stopped rising leaving him with only the peak of the mountain as footing. He turned to free Phoebe and froze when he saw her prison floating away on the newly formed ocean.