Chapter 91-100: Hello, Pervert

Start from the beginning

"why?"

She looked at Cheng Bing with curiosity. Even though Cheng Bing knew that her body was different, she still tried so hard to integrate with ordinary people. Now, why is she not willing?

Cheng Bing showed a somewhat sad smile on this issue.

"No matter how you pretend, it's like you guys. I'm different from ordinary people."

From the first time he saw a pervert who died in front of himself, and after seeing those gorgeous and abnormal deaths like performances, Cheng Bing knew that he could no longer live like an ordinary person, no matter how disguised, She is out of character with the people around her.

"Well then, I'll ask you for tutoring." Zhou Zekai understood the girl's thoughts from Cheng Bing's smile, and felt a moment of distress in her heart, but this is no way out, and the fate of some people is doomed.

Even if Cheng Bing goes to school, he will encounter new abnormalities. At that time, he may still be unable to control the development of the situation, but it is better to teach himself at home.

"Well, but I don't want to take those simple cultural lessons. I read some books about psychology before and I think it's good. Can you find me a psychology teacher?"

Nodded and agreed with Zhou Zekai's approach. Cheng Bing didn't know how he should judge those perverts. He could only try to study psychology and explore the inner thoughts of these people.

The conversation between the two gradually became harmonious. The next day, Zhou Zekai found a psychology professor for Cheng Bing. This professor is also a member of their circle. After knowing that the observers needed a psychology professor, I specifically quit my current teaching course at a university and chose to be Cheng Bing as a teacher.

Of course, because of his special status, Zhou Zekai needs to attend every class.

This professor is a middle-aged man who is as gentle as a jade. When he talks, he feels like a spring breeze. When he is in class, he is more flexible and changeable, which makes Cheng Bing like listening to her class. One member, but everyone seems to have a tacit understanding with each other, never mentioned about things outside the course, everyone has their own privacy, even these people are no exception, only when Cheng Bing performed the final ceremony, They choose to tell their story.

The deepest pain, hidden deep in my heart, reminded me of my heart.

For those of them, as long as they think of those memories, it is a painful torture, but even so, in the presence of Cheng Bing, they took off the best camouflage and exposed their true nakedness to themselves. In front of Cheng Bing, he wanted to get the final return, and wanted to leave the midnight dream and constantly torture his nightmare.

The days in Pearl City have gradually stabilized. Within a month, Cheng Bing will probably participate in three viewing ceremonies, which are arranged by Zhou Zekai. Each time he observes the ceremonies, Zhou Zekai will seriously record the information of those people in the book. Give these books to Cheng Bing, let Cheng Bing know more about them.

Not all people who live in the dark yearn for light. They were born in the light and drowned in the darkness, but they can only struggle in the abyss of darkness and finally sink.

Most of the people who have been in contact with Zhou Zekai are like this. They rushed to the Pearl City for thousands of miles, just waiting for the last freshman, and after deep analysis of all their own, willingly sink into hell.

At the beginning, Cheng Bing was stimulated every time he watched the ceremony, and he started arguing with Zhou Zekai. After the quarrel, Cheng Bing was able to smell the blood of other people on Zhou Zekai. This allowed Cheng Bing to work hard to control in the following days. I put myself in the most realistic position to look at these travelers who want to get home.