Finally fell to the bottom. After several consecutive bounces, Chen Ye also heard Zhou Zekai's voice.

"Sister, look, I'm not afraid at all ~"

I do n’t know how long this bungee lasted. When pulled up from below, Chen Ye was blindfolded. After all, I never thought about doing this kind of dangerous activity. After coming up, although it has been solved Opening the rope on his body, but still holding Zhou Zekai, the whole person's face was a little pale, and there seemed to be some fear.

Zhou Zekai also discovered that Chen Ye was unsuited for bungee jumping, so he held the other side to appease him. Such a soft Chen Ye was never seen by Zhou Zekai, but because of this, he felt more distressed.

In the end, the program team arranged the cable car to go down directly from the top of the mountain. Sitting in the cable car, Zhou Zekai held Chen Ye and looked out the window. The scenery along the cliffs on both sides made Chen Ye's mood gradually improve. After he found himself in Zhou Zekai's arms, he wanted Dodging, but feeling afraid of Zhou Zekai's embarrassment, he could only let the other side hold him and reached the lower end of the cliff.

"Sister, are you okay? Are you still upset?"

Next, we will record the show of the Sea of ​​Angles. Zhou Zekai is very worried about whether Chen Ye's body can continue to record.

"I'm fine. I'm better now."

His complexion had gradually returned to normal. Su Chen suddenly saw her hand held by Zhou Zekai. I don't know when it started. Did she get used to being held by the person in front of her?

"That's good. I just told the show crew. Let's go to dinner first. After dinner, you have a good rest at noon. We will continue recording in the afternoon."

Before that, Zhou Zekai had already told Luo Yi that the program group definitely agreed. They are in love programs, but they are not extreme challenge programs. They should be responsible for the guests' bodies as much as possible.

At noon, the two ate together. Sister Zhou and Luo Yi were also there. Sister Zhou thanked Zhou Zekai for taking care of Chen Yan at the dinner table. It was much better than Zheng Hang, who could only speak well. It's time, Zheng Hang didn't give up, and even the phone call came to her, and the angry sister Zhou scolded someone directly on the phone!

Because of Chen Ye's body, the recording of Haijiao didn't start until three o'clock in the afternoon, but even at three o'clock in the afternoon, the sun on the seaside was enthusiastic, giving people a sense of vertigo that could not be hidden.

This recording is the horn of the sea. Naturally, I need to change my swimsuit. Zhou Zekai wore only one swimming trunk. The strong abdominal muscles on his body were all exposed under the camera. It even made people on the beach look at it. In particular, his skin was still very fair, with a pair of sunglasses on his face, slippers on his feet, and a leisurely stroll on the sofa, but there was a sense of vision that the beautiful man in the comics came out of.

It was just that the beautiful man did not maintain his own image. After seeing Chen Ye out there, the whole man was caught, and then, like a big dog, quickly ran to Chen Ye.

Chen Ye also changed into a bathing suit, but although it was red underwear inside, there was a white sun shirt on the outside. At this moment, looking at the fair skin is very attractive, especially the white tender thighs. It was the photographer who couldn't help but shoot more.

If you want to talk about Chen Wei, you should talk about the strangeness in the circle. She looks beautiful, but it is not the kind of pure female lead, but the vicious female match. What is the imperial concubine? What kind of prostitute or something is unforgettable, but since she joined the circle, till now, she hasn't really gone through this three-point style! So after seeing Chen Yun agree to wear a bathing suit, is the program team of "Virtual Lovers" going crazy?