"Director Wang, this is the way you look. Our film has finished filming tonight. The boss of our company said that there is an urgent matter to see you. Can you ask us to take a leave tonight? Certainly tomorrow come back!"

In such a crew, the director's right is naturally the biggest. Sister Zhou does not want Chen to offend any director at all.

"Oh, Mr. Feng, find this girl, let's go. Today's filming is good, go back and have a good rest. I will arrange for your tomorrow's drama to be in the afternoon. You should rest more in the morning and shoot indoors tomorrow. At its best, you know what? "

Dao Wang heard that the president of the starry sky, Mr. Feng, wanted to see Chen Zhe, and naturally he would n’t block it. Especially, Chen Zhe also perfectly filmed the film on his side, and he would not stop it.

"Thank you so much, Wang Dao! I'll do my best tomorrow ~"

Chen Ye suddenly showed a smile, and he did n’t remove makeup. At this time, it seemed that the smile was really all over the country, so that Wang Dao looked at it for a while, and he had to admit that this Chen Ye ’s appearance, in this entertainment circle, other Female celebrities, can't compare!

After taking a leave with Wang Dao, Sister Zhou took Chen Ye to remove makeup, because makeup and hairstyle are complicated, it took half an hour to remove makeup, when it returned to the company, it was nine o'clock.

To say that at ordinary times, the company must be off at 9 o'clock here, but today, Mr. Feng is working overtime, and other people naturally have to accompany him. When Chen and his sisters arrived at the company, they were invited by the secretary to the president. Office.

After entering the office, Chen Huan sat down casually and looked at Mr. Feng who was reading the documents.

Feng Ruiming, the general manager of Xingkong Entertainment, is only 39 years old this year. For the entertainment company, this is a very young man. However, he is a strict wife and obeys his wife. Because his wife likes Chen Wei, he has been Bringing Chen Ye to the red, Chen Ye and Feng Ruiming's wife are now sisters. Feng Ruiming must take great care of Chen Ye.

Knowing that Chen Yan was here, Feng Ruiming raised his head from the file and looked at Chen Yan.

"I came back to you today, and there is a very important thing to inform you, yes, it is a notification, you do not need to refer to your opinion."

Feng Ruiming is always bullied in front of his wife. Chen Ye and Feng Ruiming's wife have been together for a long time, and occasionally bully Feng Ruiming, so this time, Feng Ruiming did not give Chen Ye a chance to resist at all.

Hearing the other person's words, Chen Kun raised an eyebrow and glanced at Feng Ruiming.

"Brother-in-law, you're not right. My sister said, what TV series, movies, etc. are you going to show me first, did you sign an unfair contract behind me?"

Before that, Feng Ruiming owed his family to Chen Yan, because of his lack of family ties. His wife complained about this for a long time. This time, looking at Feng Ruiming, Chen Ye had reason to suspect that he had signed a messy contract. .

"Chen Yun! Do you look like this kind of person?" Feng Ruiming's teeth were itchy, but Chen Ren just threw the contract directly.

"Look at it myself, I have already told others the show group, you must participate! You are not allowed to refuse!"

The contract was thrown on the table, Chen Min reached out and brought it over, and Sister Zhou was also looking over. As an agent, she naturally had to pay attention to the contract situation of her artist, which was related to Chen Min's development.