Chapter 22: Little Fresh Meat After Big Shadow

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Until the age of 20, the leader of the company changed people. After seeing Chen Ye's contract for six years, naturally she began to hold Chen Ye again. After all, four years made her look better, almost nothing. Without waste of power, the company made Chen Ye popular, allowing Chen Ye to become a popular sister of Star Entertainment in just three years! The resources of the TV series and movies are a lot, and Chen Ye also thanked the company for her support. After the contract expired, she renewed the contract with the company and put great efforts in supporting the company's later generations.

Twenty-seven-year-old Chen Ye has already achieved the Grand Slam of the film, it can almost be said that she has reached the pinnacle of her life, and she is finally in love with the cheers of fans, secretly, with a little star in the same company In love! That star sent her five years old!

It was also this fascinating love that made Chen Ye enter a place of no end. The little star actually has a girlfriend already, and he is also an artist of the company opposite to Star Entertainment. Both were filming TV series. Cooperation is naturally easy to get together, this little star is also to surrender to the star entertainment company Pearl Entertainment, seduced Chen Ye, and received a variety of resources from Chen Ye's audience.

In three years, the 22-year-old star to the 25-year-old, under the auspices of Chen Ye, became a small fresh meat in the entertainment TV series, and even participated in a love program through the company's relationship, the object is naturally It is the girlfriend of the head pearl company, everything follows.

The two people were very ambiguous in the program, so that netizens quickly accepted the pair of cps. Many people even called for the two to be together in reality. Chen Ye was jealous several times and was soothed. The live-in lovers had a scandal with others, and directly announced on Weibo that the two were in a relationship.

The improper announcement made the cp fans in Weibo crazy! They admit that Chen Yan is good, but she is five years older than their male god! !! Old cow eats tender grass! It's disgusting! And it's the same company! Did Chen Ye threaten the male god! Think of it this way, Chen Wei did not have any blessings on Weibo. Instead, he was an insult to Chen Wei, and Chen Wei did not expect it.

If this was just the beginning, then everything that happened afterwards would have caught Chen Wei by surprise.

The small fresh meat that has been with Chen Ye for three years, said directly on Weibo that he had been in love with the girlfriend on the show for five years, because the company did not allow love, so he secretly communicated, and revealed himself vaguely Chen Yun hinted at the hidden rules, and said that Chen Yan had a relationship with most of the company's top people, only to have the current results. Those awards were bought, and so on. At the same time, he said that he was not willing to be oppressed any more. Move to Mingzhu Entertainment and be with your beloved!

Such a counterattack not only made Chen Ye, but also Starry Entertainment, because Chen Ye's relationship with that little fresh meat was not unknown to the company's senior management, but it was the default, after all, Chen Ye was 30 years old. Now, it is not normal to have no relationship, but I did not expect that such a first love as Chen Huan pushed Chen Huan into an endless place.

The company quickly responded to the problem as soon as possible, but the Pearl Company over there has already begun to calculate. Naturally, it is unwilling to let Chen Ye go. All kinds of news that are not present are spreading wildly on the Internet, and every time Every sentence says Chen Ye is a primary three! Not only Primary Three! And a very messy life style! Just look at that charming face!

The sunspots following the trend on the Internet are completely irrational. The news of being a junior after the movie is naturally flying around. Xingkong Entertainment also received a lot of calls from the company's endorsements for compensation, while Xiaoxianrou's girlfriend was It quickly grabbed the high-end advertisements that Chen Ye had endorsed. After Xiaoxianrou jumped on the job, he often showed affection to Xiaoxianrou. Every time he mentioned Chen Ye, and said how Chen Ye was obsessed with his boyfriend and secretly gave it to the man Friends sent such photos of shamelessness and so on, which directly ruined Chen Yi's reputation.