- TWENTY NINE

MODEL !

YIU HAD BEEN SITTING NEXT TO THE PHONE ALL MORNING

YIU HAD BEEN SITTING NEXT TO THE PHONE ALL MORNING. You were waiting for an important phone call from the model agency to be a Victoria secret Model.

Roger had been waiting there next to you, rubbing your knee for comfort.

The phone had rang, you had a panicked look on your face as you stared at the phone, Roger nudged you knocking you out of your trance, you quickly grabbed the phone and put it to your ear.

"hello?" You asked to see who was on the other line for the phone.

"Hi, is this y/n l/n?" A woman asked.

"yes this is her" Your replied.

"I would like you to know that you have been accepted to join Victoria Secret to become a super model, your head shots were fabulous and i would like you you be in the front cover of the Victoria secret magazine" She told you, your heart beat rose as you heard the good news.

"Omg, that's great" You squealed down the phone .

"you need to come in tomorrow to start the photoshoots and then in a few weeks is the runway where you will walk down the aisle with Victoria Secrets latest clothing line,
come to the Victoria studio at 678 Victoria way" She told you.

"yes of course i'll be there" You replied to her.

"Great, see you tomorrow" She said
to you as she hung up the phone.

You turned around to Roger with a huge grin on your face.

"you got it?" Roger said with a smile on his face, you nodded furiously.

"i got it" You squealed as you jumped on him pulling him into a hug.

"ahh, i'm so proud of you babe" He told you as he hugged you back tightly.

"thank you" You thanked him as you pulled away from the hug.

"Let's go tell the others" Roger said, he picked up both of your coats as you headed out as you both needed to be at the studio, everyone was waiting for you as they knew you had an important phone call but they didn't know why it was so important.

Everyone was stood outside as they were having a smoke.

"so guys y/n has something to tell you" Roger excitedly told them.

"You're pregnant" Freddie gasped holding your hands as he ran on the spot excitedly.

"no no" You laughed at him.

"what is it then? go on" Brian laughed.

"i'm a Victoria secret model" You squealed, this caused Freddie to squeal as he pulled you in a hug where he shook you furiously. Roger and John smiled at you as you were getting praised by everyone.

"Wow my best friend is going to be a sexy super model" Freddie laughed.

"i know" you squealed.

"i'm so proud of you" Brian said to
you.

"thank you Bri" You smiled at him as you hugged him.

"any time" He smiled.

"that's right my girlfriend is a super model" Roger smirked.

Everyone shook their heads at him and laughed.