- ELEVEN

CHEATER !
PART ONE

YOU ALL HAD WENT OUT TO CELEBRATE THE NEW ALBUM RELEASE, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

YOU ALL HAD WENT OUT TO CELEBRATE THE NEW ALBUM RELEASE, BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. Everyone had gotten wasted to the point where no-one could walk; it was an amazing night.

However, that soon changed when Freddie walked in on Roger with a woman next to him naked in his bed that wasn't you, his girlfriend.

Freddie shook his head angrily and walked straight out, luckily, Freddie made you sleep at his house as you were too drunk to go to your apartment as his was the closest, but Roger and the others wanted to stay longer that's why they are at their own houses.

It was the same day when the boys had to practice their songs in the studio, Freddie told Brian and John what had happened and they were equally as angry at Roger.

Roger finally walked through the studio doors after being 1 hour late. His face was full of regret and depression. Everyone knew why.

You were still at Freddie's, you had just finished  getting ready and you got in the car to go meet the boys, you had a terrible hangover, however, the boys didn't really get hangovers as they were quite used to it. They only got light headaches.

Roger walked towards the boys where Freddie angrily shoved roger in his face forcing roger to stumble backwards.

"what the fuck" Roger angrily said.

"That's y/n you cheated on, my best friend" Freddie shouted at him ready to fight him.

"how do you know?" Roger asked him.

"I walked in on the both of you" Freddie explained.

"look it meant nothing, i was drunk, i thought she was y/n" Roger uttered out.

"how do you mix up a whore with your girlfriend" Freddie taunted him.

"i- i don't know" Roger mumbled. However, Freddie was still seeing red and pushed him back even harder. This made Roger even more angry, he walked up to Freddie angrily, squaring him up.

"Alright, let's see how good of a boxer you really are" Roger shouted angrily as him and Freddie were face to face about to have a fight. Brian wouldn't allow this and pushed the both of them backwards so they were apart.

"alright calm down" Brian scolded them
both, John watched in horror as his band mates were fighting.

"how can i? he's going to break her heart" Freddie tutted at them.

"Break who's heart?" You said softly to them. All boys whipped their heads around to see you.

"y-y/n, hi" Roger said.

"Hi babe" You smiled at him which made him feel worse.

"erm" Brian mumbled.

"we are just going to go outside" John told you as him Freddie and Brian walked out the studio.

"what's all that about?" You laughed as you asked Roger.

"I cheated on you" Roger blurted out not daring to look into your eyes.

"w-what?" You breathed out in disbelief, it was like your whole world fell apart.

"last night, i slept with someone else but i swear it didn't mean anything, i thought it was you" Roger pleaded as he tried to explain, tears fell down your cheeks as you listened to him.

"You mixed me up with some whore?" You angrily asked him. However, Roger chuckled at this slightly, he could tell Freddie was your bestfriend as you said the same thing.

"look baby, i'm so so sorry" He confessed as he tried walk towards you but you stepped back which made his breath go, he knew what was about to happen.

"no, no you're not" You told him.

"i am, i really am" He pleaded.

"i- i can't do this" You whispered as you turned around and ran out the studio, and ran past the boys where they frowned as they knew you were crying and was heartbroken.

It was the last time you spoke to them.