- TWO

GIRL GROUP !

FREDDIE HAD COME WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR WITH A HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE

FREDDIE HAD COME WALKING THROUGH THE DOOR WITH A HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE. The others glared at him as he happily strolled through the room.

"You're late again" Roger scolded Freddie as soon as he walked through the door.

"Better late than never darling" Freddie retorted as he stood in front of the group who sat down on the sofa.

"but you're an hour late" Brian told him with a disappointed look on his face.

"well i have something, there's a group of girls who are performing where we are tonight just before us, their a sexy girl band and i got us front seats for them" Freddie smirked.

"Oh yeah? what's their name?" Roger asked.

"The pussycat dolls, their lead singer is called y/n  l/n" Freddie told them as he gave them the handouts of their poster.

Roger took notice of the lead singer on the poster and looked up with a smirk.

"we're fucking going" He smirked.

***********

They all sat in the front row as they were waiting for your performance to go on. The whole arena was fully packed, not one seat was empty.

The lights dimmed and the music had started. A man's voice started to rap.

"Yeah
Oh, we about to get it just a little hot and sweaty in this mothafucka (oh, baby)
Ladies let's go
Soldiers let's go (Dolls)
Let me talk to y'all and just you know give you a little situation
Listen (fellas)
You see this shit get hot
Every time I come through
When I step up in the spot (are you ready?)
Make the place sizzle like a summertime cookout
Prowl for the best chick, yes, I'm on the lookout (let's dance)
So banging, shorty like a belly dancer with it
Smell good, pretty skin, so gangsta with it (oh, baby)
No tricks, only diamonds under my sleeve
Gimme the number, but make sure you holla before you leave"

As the man's verse stopped you came out with the other pussycat dolls, you were dressed in a tight black dress with your hair down and curly.

Roger stared at you, he had never seen someone as gorgeous as you.

"I know you like me (I know you like me)
I know you do (I know you do)
That's why whenever I come around
She's all over you
And I know you want it (I know you want it)
It's easy to see (it's easy to see)
And in the back of your mind I know
You should be on with me"

You did the dance choreography that your girl group had practiced.

"Don't cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was a freak like me?
Don't cha?
Don't cha?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was raw like me?
Don't cha wish your girlfriend was fun like me?
Don't cha?
Don't cha?"

By the time you sang the last part of that verse you were in front of the stage, you looked down and saw the boy band, Queen. You saw that they were all gawking at you and you met eyes with the blonde hair and blue eyed beauty who's name was Roger. You knew he had a girlfriend from the newspapers, so you did a friendly wink at him and stared into his eyes as you sang the next line.

"let's keep it friendly,
you have to play fair,
see i don't care,
but i know she ain't the one to share"

He laughed at you with a blush on his face that you only just about saw as the light shone on him for a second.

Smiling, you went back to the middle of the stage  as you carried the rest of the song and choreography.

The song had ended and the whole arena screamed, clapped and whistled at you and the rest of the dolls.

Laughing and smiling you all bowed and went back stage where you saw the boy band Queen coming in through the entrance.

Freddie strutted towards you.

"Darling you were amazing" Freddie praised you as he pulled you into a hug.

"Thank you Freddie" You laughed pulling out of the hug.

"Wait you know her?" Roger asked in disbelief.

"Of course i do, did i not mention that?" Freddie asked them as he shrugged it off, heading towards the other dolls to praise them too.

"i'm y/n" You smiled at them.

"i'm Roger" he introduced as he gently grabbed your hands kissing the back of them causing you to blush, noticing you blushing he smirked and let go of your hand.

"I'm Brian" He smiled at you.

"and i'm John, nice to meet you" He also smiled at you.

"i know who you guys are, you're queen, i'm a fan of yours" You giggled at there faces when they realised you knew who they were.

"A gorgeous girl like you are a fan of ours, no way" Roger once again uttered in disbelief.

"Believe it or not love because it's true" You smirked at him as he blushed at the nickname 'love'.

"Are you staying for our performance?" Brian asked you gently.

"Of course i am, why would i not?" you smiled.