- TWENTY TWO

Warning: Slight Smut

SPIN THE BOTTLE !

IT WAS A STORMY NIGHT

IT WAS A STORMY NIGHT. You were all supposed to go out and have fun as a group, but none of you fancied get wet and cold, especially when you all needed to go on tour in the next few weeks.

It was Brian who suggested to have a drink, luckily, you were all at Freddie's and well Freddie had many, many alcohol in his built in bar in his big home.

So grabbing all the drinks, you all had began to drink and you all ended up getting a bit wasted.

However, that didn't stop you all from drinking even more.

"shall we play a game?" Roger slurred.

"i-i think we should" y/n replied with her head on Johns shoulder.

"Spin the bottle, slash truth or dare" John suggested causing you to lift your head from his shoulder and agree with him.

Roger looked at you with a glint in his eyes but you just glared at him causing him to glare back at you.

It was stupid of how you two ended up hating each other. Quite funny actually, he bumped into you one night whilst he was drunk at the university's pub where he played and he knocked the drink you held all over you and him, and he got mad that you weren't careful and you argued with him that it was his fault, that was until Fred came to you, your best-friend, and introduced you to Roger who was his band mate, this caused you both to shut-up and glare at each other and ever since then you two just haven't got along, always bickering with each other.

"Of course you would, hoping to get some action, bit depressing isn't it?" Roger retorted at you, causing the boys to look at you.

"Shutup you idiot, Brian was the one who suggested and i agreed, besides i wouldn't do anything with anyone in this room, everyone has a girlfriend except you, but depressing isn't it?" You rolled your eyes at him.

"whatever" He mumbled drinking his drink, shaking your head you looked at the rest of the boys who were shocked themselves that you argued back with him you usually ignore him.

"Right, so i take it we are playing?" John asked everyone, everyone nodded yes.

"I'll go first" Fred said as he spun the bottle, it landed on Brian.

"Brian, truth or dare?" Fred asked him.

"Truth" Brian answered.

"okay, who's your favourite member in this group?" Fred asked him.

"y/n" He nodded.

"well no, she isn't even in the band" Roger huffed.

"Fine, no one, you're all equal" Brian nodded proud of himself.

"Fair enough" Fred nodded.

It was Brian's turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on Roger.

"Roger, Truth or dare" Brian slurred.

"Truth" Roger replied.

"wimp" you coughed.

"i'm not, fine, dare" Roger stated.

"i dare you to do 7 minutes of heaven with y/n" Brian giggled.

Yours and Roger's head shot towards Brian as you both looked shocked.

"there's no way i'm going in the wardrobe with him" You scoffed.

"same go for you" Roger scoffed back at you.

"A dares a dare" John smirked.  Huffing you both got up and walked towards the wardrobe that was in the spare bedroom as Freddie wouldn't let you go in his as he didn't want you messing up anything.

For the first few minutes you both were quiet not daring to speak a word with each other but that soon changed.

"God, could you breathe any louder?" Roger argued.

"Shutup" You rolled your eyes.

"make me" Roger simply stated. You stared at him as he stared at you with anger in your eyes. You felt the alcohol rush through your body. You quickly walked towards him and pulled him for a hard, passionate kiss, he quickly put his hands on your waist as he turned you around and pushed you hard against the walk in waldrobe's wall.

Grunting at the slight pain in your back, you moved your hands into his hair and tugged it as he moaned into your mouth. He moved his hand down and moved them to the back of your thighs where he then picked you up, you wrapped your legs around his waist and he then pushed himself into you as you both carried on kissing each other.

He removed his lips from yours and kissed the corner of your mouth and down to your neck where he then sucked on it causing you to let out a shaky breath, he raked his tongue gently across your collarbone , this caused you to let out a small moan. Smirking into your neck he placed his lips back on yours.

A sudden bang interrupted you two as the 7 minutes were up. Quickly getting off him, you let out a shaky breath. You looked at him as he looked at you with lust.

"Come out, times up" Fred laughed.

"okay" You told him as you smoothed out your clothes and moved your hair to your neck to cover the hickeys he had given you. Quickly glancing at Roger you made your way out the walk in wardrobe, when you walked out and saw the boys standing there with smirks on their face.

"Shutup" You muttered as you walked past them and back into the room. Roger soon followed.

"and they said they didn't like each other" Brian laughed causing the others to laugh.