- EIGHT

THE BET !
PART THREE
THE END

AS JOHN DROVE TO YOUR FLAT HE HAD NOTICED THAT A CAR HAD BEEN FLIPPED ON IT'S BACK

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

AS JOHN DROVE TO YOUR FLAT HE HAD NOTICED THAT A CAR HAD BEEN FLIPPED ON IT'S BACK. It had looked like a car crashed into another car and the other car quickly got away, slowing down he recognised the car.

It was your car.

Quickly, undoing his seat belt he got out and ran towards your car. He got onto his knees and saw that you were unconscious, blood was everywhere.

Your car window where you were sitting was completely smashed, he reached over and undid your seatbelt, as hard as he could, he pulled you out of the car. Lying you flat down of the floor he tried listening to see if you were still breathing, with the sound of a faint of a breath he quickly picked you up bridal style and put you into the car gently as he rushed to his side of the car and quickly drove to hospital not caring about the speed limit.

Arriving at the hospital he quickly got out of his car, got to your side, picked you up bridal style and ran into the hospital. He cried out for a doctor or a nurse to come help you. Noticing you unconscious with blood everywhere they quickly called for emergency doctors and nurses to come help, getting you on a bed they quickly wheeled you into a room, John following behind, however he was stopped outside the doors as he wasn't allowed to come in due to them saving your life, John tried to fight to come in but they would not let him, realising he was wasting time he ran to a hospital phone where he then called the studio hoping someone picked up.

Freddie did.

"Hello this is Freddie speaking" Freddie said down the phone.

"Fred quick, get the others y/n's been in an accident she's barely breathing there was a-lot of blood everywhere, she's in the emergency room, now hurry" He quickly ended the phone as he ran back towards your room to see what was happening.

Freddie couldn't believe what he had heard, his best friend was in the hospital possibly dying. He couldn't move he was paralysed in shock.

Noticing his state, Brian looked up with a confused look in his face as he saw Freddie.

"Y-y/n is in the hospital, possibly dying, she was in an accident" Freddie told them as he carried on staring at nothing.

This caused Roger to shoot his head up.

"W-what?" Roger whispered.

"We need to go to the hospital quick" Brian uttered out as they all quickly got up and got out into the van and drove to the hospital, Roger didn't not care about anybody else's life as he swerved in and out of other peoples way. However, Brian and Freddie didn't care either they needed to be at the hospital.