- FOUR

JEALOUSY !

YOU HAD JUST BEEN ASKED TO MOVE IN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND

YOU HAD JUST BEEN ASKED TO MOVE IN WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND. You have been going out for a few months now and you liked him with an incredible amount, so you of course said yes.

You were meeting the boys at the studio as they were recording a song that they had been working on.

Making your way to the studio with had a wide smile on your face as you couldn't stop thinking of your boyfriend asking you to move in with him. You had quite a bit of doubts about him as he goes out a lot and you didn't hear off him but with him asking you move in with him all the thoughts washed away as he wouldn't do that now you live with him.

Arriving at the studio with the smile still sat upon your face you walked through the door to where the boys had just finished recording their song.

"Why are you all smiley?" John asked you smiling at your goofy smile.

"Did he?" Freddie gasped as he stood still waiting for your answer.

"Yes he did" You squealed as Freddie ran to you and hugged you squealing with you.

"who did what?" Roger asked looking at the both of you confused, along with Brian and John.

"y/n's boyfriend asked her to move in with him" Freddie smiled at them as he pulled out of the hug.

"Oh wow congratulations" Brian smiled at you as he pulled you into a hug, John following his actions.

"Yeah congratulations" Roger scoffed shaking his head clapping sarcastically.

Pulling out of the hug, an angry expression came on your face as you stared him dead in the eye.

"i'm sorry what now?" You scoffed shaking your head at him.

"I only congratulated you" Roger shrugged as he walked through the door to go outside for a smoke.

The boys looked at each other with an expression of 'this isn't going to go down well'.

However, you didn't let this go, you followed him outside.

"No you didn't, you did your little childish voice" You scolded him.

"and so what if i did?" He replied to you with sarcasm as he was about to light his cigarette.

"You don't get to Roger! You're the one that broke up with me, you don't get to be angry or jealous because you're the one that ended this, so i'm sorry if i have offended you by moving on but that's on you" You said and you poked his chest as you said 'you'.

"Yeah well what if i regretted it, that i've regretted it so much it hurts every time you mention his name" He told you as his voice began to rise.

"That's on you, not me" You shook your head, you couldn't believe what he was saying.

"I know okay, and what if i told you that i love you, and i haven't stopped loving you since the day we met, that i can't stop thinking about the things we use to do, or the things we did in bed because bloody hell have i missed your kisses" He shouted in anger and in disappointment.

You shook your head walking away.

"So you're not going to say anything?" He shouted to you as you were walking back inside. You stopped and turned around and headed towards him and stood in front of him a few feet apart.

"What am i supposed to say? huh roger? because if i'm correct you had the chance to make things right but you went with other girls, kissed them, fucked them, you don't know how i felt every time i saw you kiss them girls because i love you" You blurred out, realising your mistake you tried to correct it.

"i-i loved you" you stuttered.

"You still love me?" He whispered.

"no" you whispered.

"you just said you love me" Roger said in disbelief.

"no, no i didn't, you must of misheard me" You stuttered out.

"No love, i don't think i did" He said he shook his head.

You shook your head and was about to walk off, however he grabbed your hand right hand and turned you around where he then put his other hand on your cheek and kissed you passionately, both of you feeling the butterflies from when you first met each other, you kissed back with the same passion if not more. You put your hands on the collar of his t-shirt and pulled him closer if that was even possible, he put his hands on your waist. Your lips moved in sync as you couldn't get enough of each other, however, you both needed air so you parted lips.

Panting, you had a scared look on your face as you had just cheated on your boyfriend.

You turned around and quickly walked off.

"Where are you going?" Roger shouted with a pleading voice for you not to go.

"i'm going to do what i should of done when i knew he was cheating" You shouted back and walked off, heading towards your boyfriends house where you were going to break up for him, for roger.

Roger smiling widely, he went back inside.