- THREE

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !

YOU WERE THE BEST FRIEND OF MARY, WHO WAS FREDDY MERCURY'S FIANCÉ

YOU WERE THE BEST FRIEND OF MARY, WHO WAS FREDDY MERCURY'S FIANCÉ. Freddie had persuaded Mary to come to the pub to celebrate their new album releasing and Mary had only agreed to come if she was allowed to drag you.

You only agreed to go because you owed Mary a favour as she had helped you many times in the past where you very much needed her help.

Putting on a tight dress, you did your makeup and hair and grabbed your purse.

And bang on time Mary came through your flat door, she had a key as she was your number one best-friend, believe it or not you two were inseparable, other than the times she was with Freddie Mercury. You saw how much in-love they were and you loved to give them space.

"C'mon they're waiting for us down at the pub" Mary rushed you as you put on your high-heels. 

You both got into a taxi and the man drove you two to the pub.

Arriving at the pub, you went through the pub doors and as soon as you did you looked around the room and met eyes with a blonde haired man who you believed was the drummer from queen.

"Who's that?" Rodger asked Freddie.

"Oh her, that's Mary's best friend darling" He smiled at him.

"well she's bloody gorgeous" Roger said as he carried on staring at you.

You saw his lip mutter something to Freddie and Freddie smirked at him as he waved for Mary to come over.

You couldn't keep your eyes of each other until Mary nudged your shoulder slightly as you just stood there. Laughing, she headed towards the band, blushing massively, you followed her closely behind.

Mary sat down next to Freddie and you had sat next to Mary. Brian was next to you on your left which was across from Mary, on Brian's left was John, then opposite you was Roger and next to Roger was Freddie .

When you sat down, everyone introduced themselves and you introduced yourself back. You were listening into Brian's and John's conversation about what next to do on the album, however you felt someone staring at you so you looked to where you thought they were staring and Roger was staring at you with a gentle, light smile on his face, the look on his face was affection and tenderness.

Blushing, you looked down at your lap and then back up to him to meet his eyes where he silently laughed at you blushing.

"Don't you think y/n?" Brian asked you for your opinion. Quickly looking at a Brian you nodded your head and said "yeah". Nodding proudly of your answer him and John went back to their conversation.

"so let's have drinks then shall we?" Freddie clapped.

The rest was history....