- FIFTEEN

MY GIRL !

YOU WERE ALL PULLED IN FOR A MEETING

YOU WERE ALL PULLED IN FOR A MEETING. John Reid and Paul Prenter, who was managing the group had said it was important. It was you, Roger, Mary, Freddie, Brian and John who was currently sat around John's office.

Roger was sitting on the sofa next to you with his arm around you, John and Brian were sat next to Rogers other side and Freddie was in the singular sofa chair just next to it with Mary on his lap.

"So we are here to discuss Queens next album" John told you all.

"We want quite a few songs on this one, we feel the fans would want more songs to learn and sing, we need some catchy ones which people can't get out of there heads" John carried on talking as he looked at everyone.

"Well, dear, we have already came up with an album ourselves, here you can have a look" Freddie told him as he showed John and Paul the sheet of songs that they want going onto the album.

"This one really, Roger what is this? 'i'm in love with my car'?" Paul questioned him confused.

"it's a metaphor" Roger sighed shaking his head you put your hand on his knee to comfort him.

"no, it's not going on the album playlist" Paul disagreed.

"Well it is, it's a band group decision" Roger scoffed. 

"i'm sorry but it's a no, that's final" Paul raised is voice ever so slightly. You got angry by this and stood up walking to the desk he was sat behind.

"Listen Paul, if my man wants to put his song in his own album along with the band, then so be it, disagree with me and you'll find you won't make it to see Queen singing their new album at their next performance" You threatened him, which scared him quite a bit as he nodded and agreed.

Roger smiled widely at you and the others smirked; they knew what you were like once someone got on your bad side, so in a way they saw it coming, you were quite protective over your man. As you should be.

"Well there it is then, it will be on the album" John said to you all.

Nodding, you sat back down next to Roger who gave you a kiss on your cheek and you all carried on listening to what john had to say.