- ONE

FREDDIE'S SISTER !

FREDDIE HAD BARGED IN THROUGH YOUR WITHOUT KNOCKING WHISLT YOU WERE GETTING CHANGED

FREDDIE HAD BARGED IN THROUGH YOUR WITHOUT KNOCKING WHISLT YOU WERE GETTING CHANGED. "Freddie!! Get out" You screamed as you quickly scrambled to get the rest of your clothes on.

"come on now darling, i'm your twin brother we used to take baths together" He waved you off as he sat on your bed looking around.

"Still, i'm grown up now" You said embarrassed sitting on bed next to him.

"I know you've got boobs and an arse now, and you have a beautiful glow" He complimented you making you blush.

"Thank you Fred" You thanked him.

"Anytime, anyways there is a reason why i'm here actually" Freddie told you as he turned to face you, you copying his actions.

"Okay" You said confused.

"My band members would like to meet you, they've heard great things about you, from me obviously and they said they wanted to meet 'the best female singer' i have ever heard" Freddie said to you as he stood up and walked towards the mirror that hung loosely on your wall looking at himself.

"You said i'm a good singer?" You blushed.

"Of course, have you heard your voice, it's
a natural, i also told them you wrote a few songs of your own and our manager wants to hear them" He told you as he finished looking at himself in the mirror.

"A- a manager wants to hear my songs?" You stuttered out.

"Yes, well come on, we are supposed to be at the studio in 10 minutes" He said as he walked towards the door.

"Okay, i'll be down in a minute" You told him as you quickly put on light makeup.

A few moments later, you had met your twin brother downstairs where you then got your shoes on and then got into his car as he drove you both to the studio that his band mates were at.

After stopping the car, you both got out and walked towards the double doors of the studio. There were butterflies in your stomach full of nerves and excitement.

Entering the studio all of the band members turned their heads to look at you. You and Freddie made your way towards them as they carried on looking at you, causing you to have a slight blush arise on your cheeks.

"Darlings, this is my twin sister y/n, y/n these are my band mates" He said as he introduced you to them.

"Hi i'm Brian" He smiled at you as he shook your hand.

"I'm John" He smiled at you as he also shook your hand.

"and i'm Roger" He smirked as he looked you up and down before shaking your hand, the handshake had lasted longer than the others. There was a small electric shock in both of your hands as soon as they touched each other, causing you both to blush slightly. Not that anyone noticed but yourselves.

"Right, now that you've been introduced, show them that funky song you were working on" Freddie suggested to you.

Nodding your head you went and sat down on the drum seat as you grabbed the drumsticks, where you then started to begin singing your song whilst playing the beat on the drums.

"Cause tonight for the first time
Just about half-past ten
For the first time in history
It's gonna start raining men

It's raining men, hallelujah, it's raining men, amen

I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet

It's raining men, hallelujah
It's raining men, every specimen

Tall, blonde, dark and lean
Rough and tough and strong and mean

God bless mother nature, she's a single woman too
She took off to heaven and she did what she had to do
She taught every angel, she rearranged the sky
So that each and every woman could find her perfect guy
Oh, it's raining men, yeah"

You had stopped singing as your song had now finished, you still needed to write the rest of the song as quite a bit still needed to be done to it.

You looked up from the drums to look at their faces, Freddie had a proud look on his face, John and Brian's had admiration and shocked faces on their faces and Roger, his eyes were filled with quite a few things actually, these included, lust and love from you playing the drums, shocked that you could sing that well, and admiration.

Freddie had began to clap the rest following his lead. You laughed gently and walked towards them. Freddie gave you a hug, Brian and John joined in. However, Roger stood there and stared at you in a daze, Freddie noticed this and decided to tease him.

"You can stop looking at my sister now Darling, we get it she can play the drums" Freddie teased as everyone pulled out of the group hug. This caused Roger to get out of daze.

"I can't help it, your sister is gorgeous" He smirked making you blush.

"I couldn't help but notice the man you described in the song was a little bit like me, do you have a type darling?" He smirked as he knew he had got you right where he wanted, flustered and shy.

"I don't know, do i?" You confidently said to him tilting your head slightly. Roger didn't expect the comeback and now he was the one that was flustered.

Laughing, Freddie clapped his hands.

"i think this deserves a celebration, does it not?" Freddie said as he tried to find an excuse to throw a party.

"i think it does" Brian said as everyone else cheered.

And so they partied.